[1.5.5] Cannot login to Admin

Hi there,

I just upgrade my app to 1.5.5 and when I try to access cbadmin, this error shows up:

Application Execution ExceptionError Type: HandlerService.EventHandlerNotRegisteredException : [N/A]

Error Messages: The event: contentbox-admin:security.login is not valid registered event.

ID: ??
LINE: 164
Template: /public_html/coldbox/system/core/util/Util.cfc

Thanks in advance

FSG

NOt sure if this is the same issue you’re having, but with this update you do need to change the application ORM to update and then run the application and remove the update back to none.

Thanks Andrew,

Doing that, ContentBox gives me the installation welcome page, Im sure I won’t loose nothing but this is not normal. Right?

I need your personal opinion, is ContentBox ready for production?

Thanks a lot

FSG

Once again,

Using my actual datasource name (in the new installation), my site is back ok with all content, but again, if I try to access Admin, the same error:

Application Execution ExceptionError Type: HandlerService.EventHandlerNotRegisteredException : [N/A]

Error Messages: The event: contentbox-admin:security.login is not valid registered event.

FSG
Thanks again

Yes it is very ready for production, my blog is running it now.

How do you have it installed? Is it a standard installation that is in the webroot, or have you got a custom set up happening.

It is almost like admin module is missing or its not loading something things that it should be loading.

Another question did you upgrade from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5 or from another version?

Hey,

Upgrade from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5
wwwroot installation:

coldbox
modules/

contentbox
contentbox-admin
contentbox-dsncreator
contentbox-filebrowser
contentbox-installer
contentbox-security
contentbox-ui

Let me try starting from scratch (brand new installation), is there any server-reset settings that I should reset incase same kind of cache

FSG

What exactly are you doing?
Have you modified any files?
Is this embedded or standalone?
Is this is in a subdirectory?
Did you modify application.Cfc orm settings?
How did you upgrade?

Luis Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp
Toll Free/Fax: 1-888-557-8057
Direct: 909-248-3408
www.ortussolutions.com
Twitter: @lmajano, @ortussolutions

Hi Luis,

Things started in 1.5.4 when I reload Application from admin settings, the admin crash, but site kept active, but admin nothing.
Since updating to 1.5.5. from Admin was not an option, I downloaded the new version 1.5.5 place my layout inside layouts, uploaded to server, and all work fine even the Admin.

But, to see if I could duplicate the same error on 1.5.4 I reload again the application, but this time, css and js files didn’t and all I get was the admin html with no styles or js working.
I enter my Railo admin to clean up template caches, reset ORM and the none format html admin was replaced by my actual error (above):

As writing this post I uploaded a new “installation” version of 1.5.5 with my layout inside layouts again, I enter the Admin and there it is, the Admin working…

Question: From the “Admin Actions”:

Clear RSS Caches
Clear Content Caches
Reload Application
Reload ORM
Reload Admin
Reload Site
Reload Filebrowser

Which one of those I should use carefuly, or try to nerver use them?
becasue everytime I reload my admin, site or application, my CSS and JS files get deleted from the cahe folder, but the Admin try to load them even if theyre not there.

Thanks again.