[CB 1.6.0] Subfolder Installation System Settings Error

Hi Guys,

I installed ContentBox inside a subfolder, all works fine… the only error Im getting is when I try to modify the “Sytem Settings” This is what I got

Error Messages: key [CB_NOTIFY_CONTENTSTORE] doesn’t exist (existing keys:cb_media_allowDelete,cb_versions_max_history,cb_html_preArchivesDisplay,cb_site_name,cb_html_postCommentForm,cb_media_uplodify_fileDesc,cb_media_html5uploads_maxFiles,cb_site_mail_password,cb_comments_notifyemails,cb_rss_cacheName,cb_editors_markup,cb_content_cacheName,cb_editors_ckeditor_toolbar,cb_layout_default_googleAnalyticsAPI,cb_versions_commit_mandatory,cb_html_afterSideBar,cb_notify_page,cb_site_mail_username,cb_html_postPageDisplay,cb_media_uploadify_sizeLimit,cb_media_acceptMimeTypes,cb_notify_author,cb_html_beforeSideBar,cb_page_excerpts,cb_comments_enabled,cb_site_outgoingEmail,cb_dashboard_newsfeed,cb_media_createFolders,cb_comments_notify,cb_dashboard_newsfeed_count,cb_html_afterBodyStart,cb_site_tagline,cb_html_preIndexDisplay,cb_rss_cachingTimeout,cb_content_cachingTimeoutIdle,cb_media_html5uploads_maxFileSize,cb_site_mail_server,cb_salt,cb_media_quickViewWidth,cb_html_preEntryDisplay,cb_comments_urltranslations,cb_active,cb_site_homepage,cb_editors_ckeditor_excerpt_toolbar,cb_site_disable_blog,cb_comments_captcha,cb_html_prePageDisplay,cb_site_description,cb_gravatar_rating,cb_contentstore_caching,cb_site_maintenance_message,cb_admin_theme,cb_media_uploadify_allowMulti,cb_html_postIndexDisplay,cb_dashboard_recentcontentstore,cb_content_cachingTimeout,cb_comments_moderation_blockedlist,cb_site_mail_ssl,cb_paging_bandgap,cb_rss_maxComments,cb_media_allowDownloads,cb_html_beforeHeadEnd,cb_site_keywords,cb_content_caching,cb_site_maintenance,cb_comments_moderation,cb_rss_cachingTimeoutIdle,cb_admin_ssl,cb_paging_maxentries,cb_dashboard_recentComments,cb_search_adapter,cb_site_mail_smtp,cb_notify_entry,cb_paging_maxrows,cb_comments_moderation_notify,cb_admin_quicksearch_max,cb_comments_whoisURL,cb_dashboard_recentPages,cb_comments_moderation_blacklist,cb_media_uploadify_customOptions,cb_editors_default,cb_site_mail_tls,cb_site_ssl,cb_media_provider,cb_html_afterContent,cb_gravatar_display,cb_editors_ckeditor_extraplugins,cb_site_email,cb_html_postArchivesDisplay,cb_html_beforeContent,cb_paging_maxRSSComments,cb_html_afterFooter,cb_media_provider_caching,cb_site_blog_entrypoint,cb_media_allowUploads,cb_media_directoryRoot,cb_search_maxResults,cb_content_uiexport,cb_entry_caching,cb_html_postEntryDisplay,cb_comments_moderation_whitelist,cb_comments_maxDisplayChars,cb_html_beforeBodyEnd,cb_rss_caching,cb_site_layout,cb_media_uplodify_fileExt,cb_dashboard_recentEntries,cb_rss_maxEntries,cb_html_preCommentForm)

Line 677
Template /home/inmexico/public_html/site1/modules/contentbox-admin/views/settings/index.cfm

Note I have the same version of ContentBox in root, and all works just fine… the issue is the one intsalled in a subfolder.

Any ideas?

Thanks

From whwre did you install?

Hi Luis,

I did two clean ContentBox installations:

1. root
  2. root/folder

the one in root all works, great
the one in root/folder all works great, but for now the only issue Im getting is when I try to modify the “Sytem Settings” the error shows.

Both installations were made using the same download zip install.

Thanks

Ok but I have not released 1.6 yet. Did you do auto update?