[ColdBox-3.5.0] Amazon S3 Plugin on Railo...

I have a project I am converting from ACF to Railo and I use the Amazon S3 plugin. It works fine in ACF, but I keep getting

“Error making Amazon REST Call” SignatureDoesNotMatch. Message: The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.”

This only happens on Puts, the get calls seem to work fine. Is anyone out there using the S3 plugin on Railo that might know that the issue is?

I have also tried porting to using just cffile and directory for my needs, but those come with other pitfalls that the plugin covers.

Curt Gratz

I have a project I am converting from ACF to Railo and I use the Amazon S3 plugin. It works fine in ACF, but I keep getting

“Error making Amazon REST Call” SignatureDoesNotMatch. Message: The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.”

This only happens on Puts, the get calls seem to work fine. Is anyone out there using the S3 plugin on Railo that might know that the issue is?

I have also tried porting to using just cffile and directory for my needs, but those come with other pitfalls that the plugin covers.

Curt Gratz