coldbox 3.5.2 .debugger error

I tried to move my installation from my desktop to my laptop. The page/view renders but I get this cf error

The method getCurrentRoutedNamespace was not found in component C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nbscb\coldbox\system\web\context\RequestContext.cfc.

The error occurred in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\coldbox\system\includes\Debug.cfm: line 126
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nbscb\coldbox\system\web\services\DebuggerService.cfc: line 205
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nbscb\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc: line 370
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nbscb\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc: line 385
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nbscb\Application.cfc: line 56

124 : 		</div>
125 : 		<div class="fw_debugContentCell">
**126 : 		<cfif event.getCurrentRoutedNamespace() eq ""><span class="fw_redText">N/A</span><cfelse>#event.getCurrentRoutedNamespace()#</cfif>**
127 : 		</div>
128 : 		

I know it was my fault. my laptop is reporting version 3.5.2, the desktop 3.5.3. I thought I copied everything, the coldbox folder and my app folder.

By the looks of it, you have been running ColdBox on the laptop before, that either means you have a mapping for ColdBox that is wrong and needs changing, or you have an application with the same name that is using the previously run version.

As a simple test, check the mapping for ColdBox in your Application.cfc or if your extending the wrong location, as well as checking the CF Administrator. IF they all point to your new location or they don’t exist then the last option is to reboot ColdFusion services.