[Coldbox 3.5] - The event:Customers.includes is not valid registered event

Hi,

I am running ColdFusion 9 and Coldbox 3.5 I have logbox setup and I get emailed error messages. One of the error messages says the below. I have a directory in the root of the site called “includes”, but it’s not a handler, it’s just a standard folder. I don’t have any code that I know of calling “Customers.includes” In my layout file I do have references to this “includes” directory so I can include my css, js, etc. This shouldn’t be an issue.

Any one know how I can maybe resolve this issue. It doesn’t cause my site to break at all, but I’d like to fix it.

Application Execution Exception CFErrorType=HandlerService.EventHandlerNotRegisteredException CFMessage=The event: Customers.includes is not valid registered event. CFStackTrace=coldfusion.runtime.CustomException: The event:Customers.includes is not valid registered event. at coldfusion.tagext.lang.ThrowTag.doStartTag(ThrowTag.java:142) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._emptyTcfTag(CfJspPage.java:2722) at cfUtil2ecfc1642143921$funcTHROWIT.runFunction(F:\coldbox\system\core\util\Util.cfc:164) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at cfHandlerService2ecfc672772405$funcINVALIDEVENT.runFunction(F:\coldbox\system\web\services\HandlerService.cfc:385) … etc. etc…

Any help appreciated…

Thanks…

Something in your code is defining it as an event, so with that in mind go back to your code and look for all your includes and make sure that it is not being redefined / defined as an event rather than an include.

Me I would look at all places that you are asking for customers/includes and begin there, my guess is that you are trying to use the event.buildLink() to build an event link for a normal include.

1. What is the URL that causes that error?
  2. Please provide the full stack trace.

Thanks!

~Brad