Couchbase providers for Coldbox

I’m aware of the difference between throw and rethrow. I used throw on purpose so I could add additional information to the error. When I was developing the provider, most java errors were cryptic and unhelpful, so I put in error handling to throw more useful messages that described what was going on at the time of the error (along with the original message and detail). The unfortunate part is that the original trace is lost. I can include it, but it would all have to be in the detail. I consider this to be a failure in CFML. In Java we wouldn’t have this issue since we can wrap an exception as a “cause”.

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
Ortus Solutions, Corp

E-mail: brad@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

Not in your case Brad and I have also made it very clear HOW MANY TIMES NOW… Go back to where I provided the stack trace, if you want that it is IDENTICAL…

And I am NOT going to go back and forth on this when I have already provided it.

End of conversation.

I’m sorry Andrew, but you haven’t provided what I asked for. You have provided only one full stack trace and it is here:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coldbox/0AAIpfuMiYU/iqL3MPX89_sJ

You will see that is a stack trace of the throw on line 251, not the Java instantiation on line 246.

Thanks!

~Brad

Ortus Solutions, Corp

Brad,

I know what you are saying and I have debugged and looked at enough stack traces to tell you that apart form that line number the stack trace between the two traces are identical.

And since I have used 15 VM’s fresh install of Windows 7 / 8 or Server 2008 / 2012 with a fresh install of ColdFuison and a fresh install of ContentBox, every single VM instance has this problem. It is not like it is hard to duplicate either.

Now like I stated if I knew which java library that is missing or required, I would have done this myself rather than waste time talking to someone who is being dogmatic about this problem. The problem is that the stack trace doesn’t tel you what you need to know, which is basically what I have been trying to tell you.

I have no more to say on the situation. I have provided everything that is needed and what the error means, also how to replicate it. What you do with this information is up to you.

Unfortunately I am unable to replicate it. The same code works fine on my machine as well as several servers I have installed the provider on. Perhaps some more people on the list can give the provider a try and report back if they encounter the same issue. That may help us track down the culprit.

Thanks!

~Brad

Ortus Solutions, Corp

Did you create a VM with Windows 7/8/2008/2012 with ColdFusion 10 latest updates and install ContentBox on there with this provider, every time I do this it happens each and every time. I would be surprised if that doesn’t happen for you.

My current machine is Windows 7, ColdFusion 10 latest. I’ve installed it on regular ColdBox and ContentBox. I’ll try a fresh install of everything. But not tonight. Now I sleep.

Thanks!

~Brad

Ortus Solutions, Corp

Well I don’t know Brad I downloaded ContentBox Express added the provider for couchBase to the same location and applied the same config file as I did for ColdFusion 10 started Railo and browsed to 127.0.01:8085 and didn’t get that error. So there is a major difference running on a stock standard install of ColdFusion.

So I then switched ContentBox Express to use that caching mechanism and tried to browse the same page.

The error message I am getting in Railo is below, so even a stock standard ContentBox Express install has issues for me.

No matching Method/Function for String.get(string) found
	at railo.runtime.reflection.Reflector.throwCall(Reflector.java:832):832
	at railo.runtime.reflection.Reflector.callMethod(Reflector.java:798):798
	at railo.runtime.util.VariableUtilImpl.callFunctionWithoutNamedValues(VariableUtilImpl.java:718):718
	at railo.runtime.PageContextImpl.getFunction(PageContextImpl.java:1455):1455
	at model.providers.couchbase.couchbaseprovider_cfc$cf._3(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:555):555
	at model.providers.couchbase.couchbaseprovider_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc):-1
	at railo.runtime.type.UDFImpl.implementation(UDFImpl.java:106):106
	at railo.runtime.type.UDFImpl._call(UDFImpl.java:377):377
	at railo.runtime.type.UDFImpl.callWithNamedValues(UDFImpl.java:276):276
	at railo.runtime.type.scope.UndefinedImpl.callWithNamedValues(UndefinedImpl.java:709):709
	at railo.runtime.util.VariableUtilImpl.callFunctionWithNamedValues(VariableUtilImpl.java:735):735
	at railo.runtime.PageContextImpl.getFunctionWithNamedValues(PageContextImpl.java:1465):1465
	at model.providers.couchbase.couchbaseprovider_cfc$cf._3(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:542):542
	at model.providers.couchbase.couchbaseprovider_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc):-1
	at railo.runtime.type.UDFImpl.call(UDFImpl.java:283):283
	at railo.runtime.ComponentImpl._call(ComponentImpl.java:604):604
	at railo.runtime.ComponentImpl._call(ComponentImpl.java:487):487
	at railo.runtime.ComponentImpl.call(ComponentImpl.java:1698):1698
	at railo.runtime.util.VariableUtilImpl.callFunctionWithoutNamedValues(VariableUtilImpl.java:709):709
	at model.content.basecontent_cfc$cf._4(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\modules\contentbox\model\content\BaseContent.cfc:652):652
	at model.content.basecontent_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\modules\contentbox\model\content\BaseContent.cfc):-1
	at railo.runtime.util.VariableUtilImpl.callFunctionWithoutNamedValues(VariableUtilImpl.java:709):709
	at modules.contentbox.layouts._default.templates.entry_cfm$cf.call(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\modules\contentbox\layouts\default\templates\entry.cfm:62):62
	at railo.runtime.PageContextImpl.doInclude(PageContextImpl.java:813):813
	at railo.runtime.PageContextImpl.doInclude(PageContextImpl.java:760):760
	at system.plugins.renderer_cfc$cf._1(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\plugins\Renderer.cfc:338):338
	at system.plugins.renderer_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\plugins\Renderer.cfc):-1
	at railo.runtime.type.scope.UndefinedImpl.call(UndefinedImpl.java:700):700
	at system.plugins.renderer_cfc$cf._1(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\plugins\Renderer.cfc:301):301
	at system.plugins.renderer_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\plugins\Renderer.cfc):-1
	at system.plugins.renderer_cfc$cf._1(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\plugins\Renderer.cfc:179):179
	at railo.runtime.ComponentImpl._call(ComponentImpl.java:605):605
	at railo.runtime.ComponentImpl.callWithNamedValues(ComponentImpl.java:1715):1715
	at railo.runtime.util.VariableUtilImpl.callFunctionWithNamedValues(VariableUtilImpl.java:735):735
	at railo.runtime.PageContextImpl.getFunctionWithNamedValues(PageContextImpl.java:1465):1465
	at system.frameworksupertype_cfc$cf._2(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\FrameworkSupertype.cfc:171):171
	at system.frameworksupertype_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\FrameworkSupertype.cfc):-1
	at railo.runtime.type.scope.UndefinedImpl.callWithNamedValues(UndefinedImpl.java:709):709
	at modules.contentbox.plugins.cbhelper_cfc$cf._9(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\modules\contentbox\plugins\CBHelper.cfc:862):862
	at modules.contentbox.plugins.cbhelper_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\modules\contentbox\plugins\CBHelper.cfc):-1
	at modules.contentbox.layouts._default.views.index_cfm$cf.call(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\modules\contentbox\layouts\default\views\index.cfm:61):61
	at system.plugins.renderer_cfc$cf._1(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\plugins\Renderer.cfc:338):338
	at system.plugins.renderer_cfc$cf._1(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\plugins\Renderer.cfc:183):183
	at railo.runtime.ComponentImpl.callWithNamedValues(ComponentImpl.java:1715):1715
	at system.frameworksupertype_cfc$cf._2(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\FrameworkSupertype.cfc:171):171
	at system.frameworksupertype_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\FrameworkSupertype.cfc):-1
	at modules.contentbox.plugins.cbhelper_cfc$cf._a(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\modules\contentbox\plugins\CBHelper.cfc:961):961
	at modules.contentbox.plugins.cbhelper_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\modules\contentbox\plugins\CBHelper.cfc):-1
	at modules.contentbox.layouts._default.layouts.blog_cfm$cf.call(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\modules\contentbox\layouts\default\layouts\blog.cfm:126):126
	at system.plugins.renderer_cfc$cf._call000031(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\plugins\Renderer.cfc:475):475
	at system.plugins.renderer_cfc$cf._1(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\plugins\Renderer.cfc:429):429
	at coldbox.system.coldbox_cfc$cf._1(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc:256):256
	at coldbox.system.coldbox_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc):-1
	at application_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\Application.cfc:104):104
	at railo.runtime.listener.ModernAppListener.call(ModernAppListener.java:372):372
	at railo.runtime.listener.ModernAppListener._onRequest(ModernAppListener.java:108):108
	at railo.runtime.listener.MixedAppListener.onRequest(MixedAppListener.java:18):18
	at railo.runtime.PageContextImpl.execute(PageContextImpl.java:2113):2113
	at railo.runtime.PageContextImpl.execute(PageContextImpl.java:2081):2081
	at railo.runtime.engine.CFMLEngineImpl.serviceCFML(CFMLEngineImpl.java:318):318
	at railo.loader.servlet.CFMLServlet.service(CFMLServlet.java:29):29
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728):728
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305):305
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210):210
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:176):176
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:145):145
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:92):92
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:394):394
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243):243
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210):210
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:749):749
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:487):487
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:412):412
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:339):339
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.NormalRewrittenUrl.doRewrite(NormalRewrittenUrl.java:213):213
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:171):171
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:92):92
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:394):394
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243):243
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222):222
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123):123
	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472):472
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171):171
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99):99
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936):936
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118):118
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407):407
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004):1004
	at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589):589
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312):312
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source):-1
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source):-1
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source):-1

Btw I am keen to get these two caching issues fixed as quickly as possible, the reason being is that I have enquired whether Hostek would / could be interested in setting up such caching for their customers.

I think from their point it would be beneficial, as it moves so much away from the server itself.

And I think if we can get just one hosting company to think about it, it could open up the door for more like services for those of who need the extra caching, on shared ColdFusion servers.

It is a small step and hopefully it is something they will do.

Ok got it to error in Railo and ContentBox Express as well.

Maybe the Railo stack trace might be better as it is a 100% completely different error than what ColdFusion produces.

org/jboss/netty/channel/ChannelFactory
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source):-1
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source):-1
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method):-2
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source):-1
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source):-1
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source):-1
at java.lang.ClassLoader.findSystemClass(Unknown Source):-1
at com.compoundtheory.classloader.NetworkClassLoader.loadClass(NetworkClassLoader.java:473):473
at com.couchbase.client.vbucket.ConfigurationProviderHTTP.subscribe(ConfigurationProviderHTTP.java:329):329
at com.couchbase.client.CouchbaseClient.(CouchbaseClient.java:247):247
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method):-2
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source):-1
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source):-1
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source):-1
at railo.runtime.reflection.pairs.ConstructorInstance.invoke(ConstructorInstance.java:34):34
at railo.runtime.reflection.Reflector.callConstructor(Reflector.java:755):755
at railo.runtime.java.JavaObject.init(JavaObject.java:274):274
at railo.runtime.java.JavaObject.call(JavaObject.java:204):204
at railo.runtime.java.JavaObject.call(JavaObject.java:238):238
at model.providers.couchbase.couchbaseprovider_cfc$cf._2(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:246):246
at system.cache.cachefactory_cfc$cf._3(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\cache\CacheFactory.cfc:643):643
at system.cache.cachefactory_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\cache\CacheFactory.cfc):-1
at system.cache.cachefactory_cfc$cf._3(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\cache\CacheFactory.cfc:599):599
at system.cache.cachefactory_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\cache\CacheFactory.cfc):-1
at system.cache.cachefactory_cfc$cf._1(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\cache\CacheFactory.cfc:165):165
at system.cache.cachefactory_cfc$cf._1(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\cache\CacheFactory.cfc:97):97
at system.web.services.loaderservice_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\web\services\LoaderService.cfc:210):210
at system.web.services.loaderservice_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\web\services\LoaderService.cfc:74):74
at coldbox.system.coldbox_cfc$cf._1(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc:71):71
at coldbox.system.coldbox_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc):-1
at application_cfc$cf.udfCall(D:\ContentBox Express\www\ROOT\Application.cfc:81):81
at railo.runtime.listener.ModernAppListener.call(ModernAppListener.java:372):372
at railo.runtime.listener.ModernAppListener.onApplicationStart(ModernAppListener.java:250):250
at railo.runtime.PageContextImpl.initApplicationContext(PageContextImpl.java:2627):2627
at railo.runtime.listener.ModernAppListener._onRequest(ModernAppListener.java:95):95
at railo.runtime.listener.MixedAppListener.onRequest(MixedAppListener.java:18):18
at railo.runtime.PageContextImpl.execute(PageContextImpl.java:2113):2113
at railo.runtime.PageContextImpl.execute(PageContextImpl.java:2081):2081
at railo.runtime.engine.CFMLEngineImpl.serviceCFML(CFMLEngineImpl.java:318):318
at railo.loader.servlet.CFMLServlet.service(CFMLServlet.java:29):29
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728):728
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305):305
at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:176):176
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:749):749
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:487):487
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:412):412
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:339):339
at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.NormalRewrittenUrl.doRewrite(NormalRewrittenUrl.java:213):213
at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:171):171
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222):222
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123):123
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472):472
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171):171
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99):99
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936):936
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118):118
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407):407
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004):1004
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589):589
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310):310
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source):-1
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source):-1
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source):-1

And I found this in the ColdFusion log files.

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/netty/channel/ChannelFactory
at com.couchbase.client.vbucket.ConfigurationProviderHTTP.subscribe(ConfigurationProviderHTTP.java:329)
at com.couchbase.client.CouchbaseClient.(CouchbaseClient.java:247)
… 137 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.netty.channel.ChannelFactory
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.findSystemClass(ClassLoader.java:1059)
at com.compoundtheory.classloader.NetworkClassLoader.loadClass(NetworkClassLoader.java:473)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)

Ok Brad, I can now tell you I have now got passed that error. You will not believe this, but the jar file netty-3.5.5.Final.jar was corrupt in my download. Once I downloaded this version of the net I was able to get past the instantiation.

But I now get

CacheBox_allKeys as an error message in my logs the exact log is

Error running admin reload module action: Could not load design document “CacheBox_allKeys”

{“Message”:“Could not load design document “CacheBox_allKeys””,“StackTrace”:“com.couchbase.client.protocol.views.InvalidViewException: Could not load design document “CacheBox_allKeys”\r\n\tat com.couchbase.client.CouchbaseClient.getDesignDocument(CouchbaseClient.java:540)\r\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)\r\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)\r\n\tat sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)\r\n\tat java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.StructBean.invoke(StructBean.java:508)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2465)\r\n\tat cfCouchbaseProvider2ecfc81393320$funcENSUREVIEWEXISTS.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:397)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2659)\r\n\tat cfCouchbaseProvider2ecfc81393320$funcGETKEYS._factor0(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:346)\r\n\tat cfCouchbaseProvider2ecfc81393320$funcGETKEYS.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:344)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:655)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:444)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:414)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2432)\r\n\tat cfElementCleaner2ecfc2124049783$funcCLEARBYKEYSNIPPET.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\cache\util\ElementCleaner.cfc:37)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:655)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:444)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:414)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2432)\r\n\tat cfCouchbaseProvider2ecfc81393320$funcCLEARBYKEYSNIPPET.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:798)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:518)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:660)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:469)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2373)\r\n\tat cfContentService2ecfc1527508918$funcCLEARALLCACHES.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\modules\contentbox\model\content\ContentService.cfc:58)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:518)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:660)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:469)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2373)\r\n\tat cfdashboard2ecfc1132477178$funcRELOAD.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\modules\contentbox-admin\handlers\dashboard.cfc:174)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:518)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2381)\r\n\tat cfMixerUtil2ecfc1695995148$func$WBAOPINVOKEPROXY.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\MixerUtil.cfc:40)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:518)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:660)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:469)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2373)\r\n\tat cfMethodInvocation2ecfc168849005$funcPROCEED.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\MethodInvocation.cfc:139)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:655)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:444)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:414)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2432)\r\n\tat cfcronusLoggingAOP2ecfc394250133$funcINVOKEMETHOD.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\modules\cronus-profiler\aspects\cronusLoggingAOP.cfc:24)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:655)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:444)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:414)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2432)\r\n\tat cfMethodInvocation2ecfc168849005$funcPROCEED.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\MethodInvocation.cfc:135)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:655)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:444)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:414)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2432)\r\n\tat cf3b7661332de0b62d4bd62d8d292da1d7720820692ecfm101422958$funcRELOAD.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\tmp\3b766133-e0b6-4bd6-8d29-a1d772082069.cfm:14)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:518)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:660)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:469)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2373)\r\n\tat coldfusion.tagext.lang.InvokeTag.doEndTag(InvokeTag.java:402)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._emptyTcfTag(CfJspPage.java:2800)\r\n\tat cfController2ecfc1306850354$funcINVOKER.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc:764)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2659)\r\n\tat cfController2ecfc1306850354$funcRUNEVENT.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc:648)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:518)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:660)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:469)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2373)\r\n\tat cfColdbox2ecfc232480061$funcPROCESSCOLDBOXREQUEST.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc:236)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:655)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:444)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:414)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2432)\r\n\tat cfApplication2ecfc624837150$funcONREQUESTSTART.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\Application.cfc:101)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:655)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:444)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:414)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.invoke(AppEventInvoker.java:108)\r\n\tat coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.onRequestStart(AppEventInvoker.java:278)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:417)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:48)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:112)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.LicenseFilter.invoke(LicenseFilter.java:30)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:94)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:58)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62)\r\n\tat coldfusion.filter.RequestThrottleFilter.invoke(RequestThrottleFilter.java:151)\r\n\tat coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:219)\r\n\tat coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)\r\n\tat coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42)\r\n\tat coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:224)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:169)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:928)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)\r\n\tat org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:414)\r\n\tat org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:204)\r\n\tat org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:539)\r\n\tat org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:298)\r\n\tat java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)\r\n\tat java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)\r\n\tat java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)\r\n”,“Suppressed”:[],“Type”:“com.couchbase.client.protocol.views.InvalidViewException”,“TagContext”:[{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfCouchbaseProvider2ecfc81393320$funcENSUREVIEWEXISTS.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:397)",“ID”:“CF_STRUCTBEAN”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc”,“LINE”:397,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfCouchbaseProvider2ecfc81393320$funcGETKEYS._factor0(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:346)",“ID”:“CF_UDFMETHOD”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc”,“LINE”:346,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfCouchbaseProvider2ecfc81393320$funcGETKEYS.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:344)",“ID”:“CF_COUCHBASEPROVIDER”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc”,“LINE”:344,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfElementCleaner2ecfc2124049783$funcCLEARBYKEYSNIPPET.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\cache\util\ElementCleaner.cfc:37)",“ID”:“CF_TEMPLATEPROXY”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\cache\util\ElementCleaner.cfc”,“LINE”:37,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfCouchbaseProvider2ecfc81393320$funcCLEARBYKEYSNIPPET.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:798)",“ID”:“CF_TEMPLATEPROXY”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\model\providers\Couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc”,“LINE”:798,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfContentService2ecfc1527508918$funcCLEARALLCACHES.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\modules\contentbox\model\content\ContentService.cfc:58)",“ID”:“CF_TEMPLATEPROXY”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\modules\contentbox\model\content\ContentService.cfc”,“LINE”:58,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfdashboard2ecfc1132477178$funcRELOAD.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\modules\contentbox-admin\handlers\dashboard.cfc:174)",“ID”:“CF_TEMPLATEPROXY”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\modules\contentbox-admin\handlers\dashboard.cfc”,“LINE”:174,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfMixerUtil2ecfc1695995148$func$WBAOPINVOKEPROXY.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\MixerUtil.cfc:40)",“ID”:“CF_UDFMETHOD”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\MixerUtil.cfc”,“LINE”:40,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfMethodInvocation2ecfc168849005$funcPROCEED.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\MethodInvocation.cfc:139)",“ID”:“CF_TEMPLATEPROXY”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\MethodInvocation.cfc”,“LINE”:139,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfcronusLoggingAOP2ecfc394250133$funcINVOKEMETHOD.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\modules\cronus-profiler\aspects\cronusLoggingAOP.cfc:24)",“ID”:“CF_TEMPLATEPROXY”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\modules\cronus-profiler\aspects\cronusLoggingAOP.cfc”,“LINE”:24,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfMethodInvocation2ecfc168849005$funcPROCEED.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\MethodInvocation.cfc:135)",“ID”:“CF_TEMPLATEPROXY”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\MethodInvocation.cfc”,“LINE”:135,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cf3b7661332de0b62d4bd62d8d292da1d7720820692ecfm101422958$funcRELOAD.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\tmp\3b766133-e0b6-4bd6-8d29-a1d772082069.cfm:14)",“ID”:“CF_TEMPLATEPROXY”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\aop\tmp\3b766133-e0b6-4bd6-8d29-a1d772082069.cfm”,“LINE”:14,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfController2ecfc1306850354$funcINVOKER.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc:764)",“ID”:“CFINVOKE”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc”,“LINE”:764,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfController2ecfc1306850354$funcRUNEVENT.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc:648)",“ID”:“CF_UDFMETHOD”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc”,“LINE”:648,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfColdbox2ecfc232480061$funcPROCESSCOLDBOXREQUEST.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc:236)",“ID”:“CF_TEMPLATEPROXY”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc”,“LINE”:236,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0},{“RAW_TRACE”:"\tat cfApplication2ecfc624837150$funcONREQUESTSTART.runFunction(D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\Application.cfc:101)",“ID”:“CF_TEMPLATEPROXY”,“TEMPLATE”:“D:\Projects\ColdFusion\ContentBox\Application.cfc”,“LINE”:101,“TYPE”:“CFML”,“COLUMN”:0}]}

Brad, do you know why this error happens in ColdFusion? All works in Content Express.

Could not load design document "CacheBox_allKeys

In order to be able to query out a list of keys in Couchbase, the provider code creates a Couchbase view on-the-fly that returns all the keys in the cache. Views exist in what’s called a “design document”. (which can contain multiple views). The code checks to see if the design document and view exist and it not, it creates them on-the-fly for you. Creating views programmatically in Couchbase is a bit sticky, so what I do is create it, then try to access it in a loop for a bit until it becomes available. (everything’s asynch) If the code gives up and isn’t able to access the view it just created, it throws that error.

The last time I saw that message, it turned out to be an issue with ports not being open. Couchbase uses a number of ports to connect from the client to the server, and the creation and querying of views uses a different port than other operations. You’ll need to check all your logs and look for clues. The underlying Java libraries use Log4J and log to whatever log files the servlet container is pointed to. Unfortunately I can’t redirect or capture any of these logs as they happen at the java level. If I recall, the last time I saw this error I figured it out when I saw log entries complaining about timeouts on port 8092. Since Couchbase log entries can pop up in a number of different log files, (out, err, console) I’ll watch the log directories sorted by date modified descending and see what files are being modified as the error occurs. Sometimes errors get logged multiple times, so make sure you scroll up a bit to catch any information logged in the last minute or so.

If there’s any network firewalls between your CF/Java client and Couchbase, make sure the proper ports are open. To see the proper ports go here: http://docs.couchbase.com/couchbase-manual-2.0/ and search for a header called “Network Ports” down the page a bit.

Thanks!

~Brad

Ortus Solutions, Corp

Actually ColdFusion doesn’t like the java object being caught, when I changed that to any it all started working.

Can you show me the code you changed?

Thanks!

~Brad

Ortus Solutions, Corp

void function ensureViewExists(viewName) {

local.designDocumentName = ‘CacheBox_’ & arguments.viewName;

// Couchbase doesn’t provide a way to check for DesignDocuments, so try to retrieve it and catch the error.
// This should only error the first time and will run successfully every time after.
try {
getCouchbaseClient().getDesignDocument( local.designDocumentName );
}
catch(any e) {

Interesting, the reason i didn’t do “any” was so other general network errors, etc would still get thrown. I only wanted to catch errors creating the view. I wonder if there is a difference between how Railo and Adobe CF presents the Java error. What was the type of the error being thrown for you? The part that had to match ‘com.couchbase.client.protocol.views.InvalidViewException’

Thanks!

~Brad

Ortus Solutions, Corp

Also Andrew, I just ran across another scenario where the “The class must not be an interface or an abstract class” error had nothing to do with missing dependencies, but rather a misspelled bucket name. The reason is that ANY errors in a java constructor for a Java class will result in that message.

The CF message thrown from the CacheBox Couchbase provider was this:
cfc.com.coldbox.couchbase.CouchbaseColdboxProvider
There was an error connecting to the Couchbase server. Config: {“BUCKET”:“CAfgER”,“OPTIMEOUT”:5000,“OBJECTDEFAULTTIMEOUT”:15,“SERVERS”:[“http://servername:8091/pools"],“OPQUEUEMAXBLOCKTIME”:5000,“TIMEOUTEXCEPTIONTHRESHOLD”:5000,“USERNAME”:"",“IGNORECOUCHBASETIMEOUTS”:true,“PASSWORD”:“pass”,“JARPATH”:"C:\etc\coldbox\couchbase\jars/”}: Object instantiation exception. An exception occurred while instantiating a Java object. The class must not be an interface or an abstract class. Error: ‘’.

However, when looked in my coldfusion-error.log, the actual error is below. As you can see, the constructor for the Java class that was being created threw a java.lang.NullPointerException, that was rethrown as a java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException, and was rethrown as a coldfusion.runtime.java.JavaObjectInstantiationException. This was rethrown to the ColdFusion front end as Object instantiation exception. An exception occurred while instantiating a Java object. The class must not be an interface or an abstract class.

All I needed to do was fix the spelling of my Couchbase bucket and the error went away. There was never any issues with jar files or dependencies.

2013-11-15 12:46:51.656 WARN com.couchbase.client.vbucket.ConfigurationProviderHTTP: Connection problems with URI http://servername:8091/pools …skipping

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL: http://serverName:8091/pools
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1625)
at com.couchbase.client.vbucket.ConfigurationProviderHTTP.readToString(ConfigurationProviderHTTP.java:417)
at com.couchbase.client.vbucket.ConfigurationProviderHTTP.readPools(ConfigurationProviderHTTP.java:210)
at com.couchbase.client.vbucket.ConfigurationProviderHTTP.getBucketConfiguration(ConfigurationProviderHTTP.java:147)
at com.couchbase.client.CouchbaseConnectionFactory.getVBucketConfig(CouchbaseConnectionFactory.java:231)
at com.couchbase.client.CouchbaseClient.(CouchbaseClient.java:237)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
at coldfusion.runtime.java.JavaProxy.CreateObject(JavaProxy.java:166)
at coldfusion.runtime.java.JavaProxy.invoke(JavaProxy.java:80)
at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2432)
at cfCouchbaseProvider2ecfc535528278$funcCONFIGURE.runFunction(C:\etc\couchbase\CouchbaseProvider.cfc:246)

…etc…

Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
at coldfusion.runtime.java.JavaProxy.CreateObject(JavaProxy.java:166)
… 165 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.couchbase.client.vbucket.ConfigurationProviderHTTP.getBucketConfiguration(ConfigurationProviderHTTP.java:148)
at com.couchbase.client.CouchbaseConnectionFactory.getVBucketConfig(CouchbaseConnectionFactory.java:231)
at com.couchbase.client.CouchbaseClient.(CouchbaseClient.java:237)
… 170 more

Thanks!

~Brad

Ortus Solutions, Corp

I am not sure what the error was, it was posted a few posts ago. Something about no keys.