Error after 3.1 to 3.7 upgrade

Hi

I’m getting the following error trying to load my site after I upgrade from 3.1 to 3.7:

I think this is the relevant line of code in my Wirebox.cfc:
map(“functionDefinitions”).toValue(xmlParse(getProperty(“FunctionDefinitionsLocation”)));

Where FunctionDefinitionsLocation is just the location to an xml file with simple content of “”;

Any idea what I need to do to fix this?

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Could not find the ColdFusion component or interface <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> .

Ensure that the name is correct and that the component or interface exists.

The error occurred in C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/core/util/Util.cfc: line 305
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 428
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/plugins/BeanFactory.cfc: line 255
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/plugins/IOC.cfc: line 106
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/dsl/ColdBoxDSL.cfc: line 214
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/dsl/ColdBoxDSL.cfc: line 37
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/Builder.cfc: line 327
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 594
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 481
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/scopes/NoScope.cfc: line 33
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 261
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/web/services/HandlerService.cfc: line 120
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/web/services/HandlerService.cfc: line 141
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/web/Controller.cfc: line 550
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/Coldbox.cfc: line 74
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/predictmrs/apps/BasePredictApplication.cfc: line 48

303 : 				<cfset md = getMetaData(component)>
304 : 			<cfelse>
**305 : 				<cfset md = getComponentMetaData(component)>**
306 : 			</cfif>
307 : 		</cfif>

Can you provide us with more information? How are you trying to use the mapping?

I put the following mapping in my WireBox binder:

map(“functionDefinitions”).toValue(xmlparse(""));

And the following code in my view to test:

<cfdump var="#toString(getModel(“functionDefinitions”))#">

It correctly outputs:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
Ortus Solutions, Corp

E-mail: brad@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

Hi Brad

I’m having it injected through the cfproperty annotation:

I think I’ve fixed it by changing it to:

Yes, you wouldn’t need to reference ioc unless you are using another ioc container. The way you changed the mapping is fine.

Other equivalents would be:

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
Ortus Solutions, Corp

E-mail: brad@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

I’m getting another IOC related error:

# Required argument mismatch.
The invokeMethod function does not specify the same required value for the invocation argument in the model.aop.AuditAdvice ColdFusion component and the coldbox.system.aop.MethodInterceptor ColdFusion interface.

The error occurred inC:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/core/util/Util.cfc: line 305
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/config/Mapping.cfc: line 578
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/config/Binder.cfc: line 886
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 157
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 92
Called fromC:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/web/services/LoaderService.cfc: line 175
Called fromC:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/web/services/LoaderService.cfc: line 78
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/Coldbox.cfc: line 71
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/system/coldbox/system/Coldbox.cfc: line 102
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/pcrms/predictmrs/apps/BasePredictApplication.cfc: line 70
|

<br>303 : <cfset md = getMetaData(component)><br>304 : <cfelse><br>**305 : <cfset md = getComponentMetaData(component)>**<br>306 : </cfif><br>307 : </cfif><br>

|

Here’s the relevant line in Wirebox.cfc:

mapAspect("AuditAdvice").to("model.aop.AuditAdvice");

And this is AuditAdvice.cfc:

`

return this;

arguments.invocation.proceed(); `

Any idea?