Error Updating from 1.06 to 1.08

I went through the ContentBox auto update from 1.06 to 1.08 and got this error message:

Oops! Exception Encountered

Application Execution Exception
Error Type: Application : [N/A]
Error Messages: Error while loading the entity.
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'this_.preferences' in 'field list'

Cannot get back into blog or admin now. ???

1.0.8 was not a commutative patch. You needed to do 1.0.7 first. Just add the column preferences to the cbauthor table.

Then patch again

Went into phpmyadmin and added "preferences" column to the table; I did not set any other values other than the name. Then I went to the admin login. I first got the normal admin view, and then when I clicked on an admin function link (I can't remember which); I got the following message:

Application Execution Exception
Error Type: Builder.BuildCFCDependencyException : [N/A]
Error Messages: Error building: EditorService@cb -> Invalid component or interface name. The modules.contentbox.model.ui.editors.IEditor ColdFusion component or interface name, used to extend or implement the contentbox.model.ui.editors.CKEditor component is invalid. Ensure that the file exists, that the name does not start or end with a period (.), and the name is not an empty string. with constructor arguments: {wirebox={[(Component=coldbox.system.ioc.Injector)]}}
Mapping: {MIXINS={[]},DIPROPERTIES={[]},PROVIDERMETHODS={[]},DSL={},DISCOVERED={true},THREADSAFE={true},DISETTERS={[]},VALUE={},ONDICOMPLETE={[]},AUTOWIRE={true},CACHE={{KEY={},PROVIDER={},LASTACCESSTIMEOUT={},TIMEOUT={}}},DIMETHODARGS={[]},TYPE={cfc},DICONSTRUCTORARGS={[{JAVACAST={null},NAME={wirebox},ARGNAME={},DSL={wirebox},REQUIRED={true},SCOPE={variables},VALUE={null},REF={null}}]},NAME={EditorService@cb},SCOPE={singleton},AUTOASPECTBINDING={true},VIRTUALINHERITANCE={},PATH={contentbox.model.ui.editors.EditorService},AUTOINIT={true},EAGERINIT={true},ALIAS={[EditorService@cb]},EXTRAATTRIBUTES={{}},METADATA={{ACCESSORS={true},NAME={contentbox.model.ui.editors.EditorService},FULLNAME={contentbox.model.ui.editors.EditorService},SINGLETON={},PROPERTIES={[{TYPE={struct},NAME={editors}}, {TYPE={struct},NAME={markups}}]},FUNCTIONS={[{HINT={Get an array of registered editor names in alphabetical order with their display names},NAME={getRegisteredEditorsMap},RETURNTYPE={array},PARAMETERS={[Ljava.lang.Object;@3ee307}}, {HINT={UnRegister an editor in ContentBox},NAME={unRegisterEditor},RETURNTYPE={EditorService},PARAMETERS={[Ljava.lang.Object;@aaf849}}, {HINT={Get an array of registered editor names in alphabetical order},NAME={getRegisteredEditors},RETURNTYPE={array},PARAMETERS={[Ljava.lang.Object;@929267}}, {access={public},name={SETMARKUPS},returntype={void},Parameters={[Ljava.lang.Object;@c9ab90}}, {access={public},NAME={GETMARKUPS},returntype={struct},PARAMETERS={[Ljava.lang.Object;@1e7b57}}, {access={public},name={SETEDITORS},returntype={void},Parameters={[Ljava.lang.Object;@133a989}}, {access={public},NAME={GETEDITORS},returntype={struct},PARAMETERS={[Ljava.lang.Object;@bf8f1f}}, {HINT={Constructor},NAME={init},RETURNTYPE={EditorService},PARAMETERS={[Ljava.lang.Object;@4d649d}}, {HINT={Get a registered editor instance},NAME={getEditor},RETURNTYPE={contentbox.model.ui.editors.IEditor},PARAMETERS={[Ljava.lang.Object;@1088099}}, {HINT={Register a new editor in ContentBox},NAME={registerEditor},RETURNTYPE={EditorService},PARAMETERS={[Ljava.lang.Object;@132d0d4}}, {HINT={Get the default system editor},NAME={getDefaultEditor},PARAMETERS={[Ljava.lang.Object;@12c1e4c}}]},THREADSAFE={},HINT={******************************************************************************* ContentBox - A Modular Content Platform Copyright 2012 by Luis Majano and Ortus Solutions, Corp

Also tried fwreinit and ormreload - no go.

Are you in cf10?

Yes, I think so . . . but I'll doublecheck with my hosting company.