FaceBook applications

I haven’t received any responses from this, does this mean that nobody is working on any Facebook Applications at all. Doesn’t have to be ColdBox, or ColdFusion.

I just need to know a few more things regarding Real Time Subscriptions, so surely there is someone out there who has worked on or is working on such things.

I haven’t received any responses from this, does this mean that nobody is working on any Facebook Applications at all. Doesn’t have to be ColdBox, or ColdFusion.

I just need to know a few more things regarding Real Time Subscriptions, so surely there is someone out there who has worked on or is working on such things.

Yeah you mentioned that last time, but I was hoping he might jump in here as he is a fellow ColdBox team member.

I guess he is too busy to answer in here :frowning:

Oops, didn’t see this! I can help you, what do you need? :slight_smile:

Hey Jim,

I am looking at realtime subscriptions, and I am stuck with the callback. In what to do now that I am getting the requests that I have subscribed too, so any help and direction in what to do next with the information that is coming through from FaceBook would be great.

I usually don’t have trouble with documentation, but FaceBook’s is a joke in trying to find that needle in the haystack.

And many thanks in advance too…

Hi Andrew,

Do you have some specific questions or problem you’re having? Something specific you don’t really understand? Or are you stuck just trying to make sense of the entire process?

I can help here or directly chat with you on gmail, either one is fine. Hit me up there if you’d like: grapestack on gmail