First time installing 3.5.1 and baseurl error

Been a while since I looked at CB and now have a compelling reason to consider it again. So I’m starting “new”. Have /coldbox installed at the root /sitename directory at the root with the advanced application template copied to it. Followed the getting started process, configured application.cfc, config.cfc, etc. I get

Element BASEURL is undefined in INSTANCEThe error occurred in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\coldbox\system\interceptors\SES.cfc: line 558

Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\coldbox\system\interceptors\SES.cfc: line 1282
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\coldbox\system\interceptors\SES.cfc: line 68
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\coldbox\system\web\services\InterceptorService.cfc: line 198
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\coldbox\system\web\services\InterceptorService.cfc: line 105
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\coldbox\system\web\services\InterceptorService.cfc: line 75
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\coldbox\system\web\services\LoaderService.cfc: line 76
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc: line 71
Called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc: line 502

556 : 	</cffunction>
557 : 	<cffunction name="getBaseURL" access="public" output="false" returntype="string" hint="Get BaseURL">
**558 : 		<cfreturn instance.baseURL/>**
559 : 	</cffunction>
560 : 

I did a little searching for the error description but only found one entry in the forum and I'm not sure it applied.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Mike

Adjusting question…research led me to config/routes.cfm since the SES interceptor is configured in the advanced template…I changed the following:

// setBaseURL(“http://#cgi.HTTP_HOST#/#getSetting(‘AppMapping’)#/index.cfm”);
setBaseURL(“http://#cgi.HTTP_HOST#/passitonrecovery/index.cfm”);

…hardcoding in the subdirectory name…but I could not find “AppMapping” configured in the code anywhere…ah…but then I found the application.cfc coldbox_app_mapping…and I understood the error of my ways. I’m not used to subdirectory applications, I typically mimic root environments for whole domain sites so for me, this need was new.

All is well in my world.

Mike