Installing on CF10 getting No handlers error

# No handlers were found in: C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/contentbox/modules/contentbox/handlers or in . So I have no clue how you are going to run this application.

The error occurred in C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/contentbox/coldbox/system/core/util/Util.cfc: line 164
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/contentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/HandlerService.cfc: line 425
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/contentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/HandlerService.cfc: line 44
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/contentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/LoaderService.cfc: line 76
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/contentbox/coldbox/system/Coldbox.cfc: line 71
Called from C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/wwwroot/contentbox/Application.cfc: line 78
|

<br>162 : <cfargument name="detail" required="false" default=""><br>163 : <cfargument name="type" required="false" default="Framework"><br>**164 : <cfthrow type="#arguments.type#" message="#arguments.message#" detail="#arguments.detail#">**<br>165 : </cffunction><br>166 : <br>

|

If I refresh again I get a duplicate ehcache key error

Another CacheManager with same name ‘_ORM_ContentBox-Shell-6A03389521B21CFB014DE6874A034AF8’ already exists in the same VM. Please provide unique names for each CacheManager in the config or do one of following: 1. Use one of the CacheManager.create() static factory methods to reuse same CacheManager with same name or create one if necessary 2. Shutdown the earlier cacheManager before creating new one with same name. The source of the existing CacheManager is: URLConfigurationSource [url=jar:file:/C:/ColdFusion10/cfusion/lib/ehcache-core-2.5.1.jar!/ehcache-failsafe.xml]

I am heading up to Riacon so maybe you can help me get this running.

I have a feeling something was not initialized correctly. If that is the case ContentBox might need a deeper init check so that I don’t get into the code with an incorrect environment.

Mike

Is contentbox the webroot or wwwroot?

Try moving the files from the folder contentbox to the wwwroot and restart ColdFusion.

Don’t use the folder name contentbox it conflicts with adobe cf mappings. Name it like cb or whatever

This readme on github should say this. Do you mind updating that? Or should I do a pull request :wink:

Pull request please