Is null support for CF 2018 available yet?

Hello all, I see in the release notes for 5.0.0 that null support for Lucee is online, with support for ACF 2018 on the way. Just checking on the status of that – when I enable null support in the CF 2018 admin, none of my coldbox pages load (blank white screen) and a reinit produces the following error:

It was supposed to work on both but acf2018 has been so buggy that we are still waiting for a patch for coldbox to work. As it stands coldbox does not work with acf 2018 until adobe patches it.

Thanks Luis, I appreciate it. FYI we have a Coldbox 4.2 site running fine on ACF 2018. But simply enabling null support in the CF admin triggers the same error on that site too.

Have you tried coldbox 5?

Luis Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp

P/F: 1-888-557-8057

– -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ColdBox Platform” group. For News, visit For Documentation, visit For Bug Reports, visit — You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ColdBox Platform” group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to . To post to this group, send email to . To view this discussion on the web visit . For more options, visit .