I’ve got a weird one…
This is with ColdBox 3.1. Until recently we had a module route that worked just fine, but now it doesn’t and just gets picked up by the default route. Before I say anything else, here’s the routes we have. Its nothing special.
// Default fallback
addRoute(pattern=":handler/:action?/:id?"); // This should ALWAYS be last. It catches bloody everything!
The route that has stopped working is for “/admin/stafffnotices”.
Things I’ve tried:
- Moving it to the top, middle of bottom of the list of routes doesn’t work
- Renaming it to “/admin/wibble” doesn’t work
- Renaming it to “/wibble/staffnotices” does work
- Renaming it to “/adminstaffnotices” does work
- accessing the module directly eg staffboardadmin:staffboardadmin.index does work
The dynamictext and metrics routes were recently added, but removing them doesn’t allow the staff notices route to start working.
I’m utterly baffled as to why this would “suddenly” stop working. Any suggestions as to what to look at to see why the route is failing would be gratefully received