new to Contentbox

Hi Luis,

I downloaded the version you suggested, uploaded everything again and when running the installer (locally) I got the following error:

Requested instance not found: 'AdminMenuService@cb’
The instance could not be located in any declared scan location(s) (Contentbox.model) or full path location

The error occurred in C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/core/util/Util.cfc: line 164
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 236
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/modules/contentbox/modules/Hello/ModuleConfig.cfc: line 135
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 324
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 256
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/LoaderService.cfc: line 86
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/Coldbox.cfc: line 71
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/Application.cfc: line 80

162 :
163 :
164 :
165 :
166 :

Is it possible that the source is not complete somehow?

Gr. Donald

signature0.jpg

signature0.jpg

Donald.

Did you remove the database before starting it up again?

Hi Luis,

I will try that right away, and keep you informed.

Gr. Donald

Hi Luis,

I just started again from scratch, hit the installer and there it is again, same error:

Requested instance not found: ‘AdminMenuService@cb’
The instance could not be located in any declared scan location(s) (Contentbox.model) or full path location

The error occurred in C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/core/util/Util.cfc: line 164
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 236
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/modules/contentbox/modules/Hello/ModuleConfig.cfc: line 135
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 324
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 256
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/LoaderService.cfc: line 86
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/coldbox/system/Coldbox.cfc: line 71
Called from C:/inetpub/wwwroot/Contentbox/Application.cfc: line 80

162 :
163 :
164 :
165 :
166 :

I realy start to get confused?

Regards, Donald