ORMEventHandler Logging over Remote Request

I’m having some problems logging ORM events that are triggered via remote requests.

Here’s what I’ve gone through:

First, there was a CF bug that prevents ORM Event Handling from Remote proxies. This was fixed in CF 9.0.1. So, after an update, that works now.

Then I tried setting up property injection for the event handler. I added the entityInjection property into the Autowire interceptors in my coldbox.cfc, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

I found an example ORM Event Handler in the TaskManager sample application that used getLogger(this).info() to log events. I tried using this syntax to bypass my autowire issues.

When accessing my application through the web directly, this seems to work as expected.

However, when accessing orm entities through my remote proxy, I receive this error: coldfusion.runtime.UndefinedVariableException: Variable APPLICATION is undefined.

Sigh…

I would appreciate any guidance!

Is your proxy extending the ColdBox proxy? coldbox.system.remote.ColdboxProxy

Curt Gratz

Is your proxy extending the ColdBox proxy? coldbox.system.remote.ColdboxProxy

Curt Gratz

Can you send me a copy of your function call?

I do this and I know it works.

<cfset var results = “”>

<cfset results = super.process(argumentCollection=arguments)>

Curt

<cfset var results = “”>

Curt

<cfset var results = “”>

Curt

Ben,

What are you using to call the proxy. Just setup a test using copies of most your code and it all worked for me, calling it with a jQuery ajax call to the proxy.

Curt

Ben,

What are you using to call the proxy. Just setup a test using copies of most your code and it all worked for me, calling it with a jQuery ajax call to the proxy.

Curt

Ben,

Curt

Ben,

Curt