PostgreSQL ContentBox Issues...

I finally gave up after the third error…

Here are the ones I noticed:

When creating cb_content:

ERROR: column “showinsearch” is of type boolean but default expression is of type integer

This results in the interface returning the following error on the website during install:

ERROR: relation “cb_module” does not exist at character

I changed the model to specify true, instead of 1 for that column…

Next error that came up was, “could not get next sequence value”. The sequence “hibernate_sequence” was not created. I manually created it.

After fixing those two, the install screen finally came up… I believe I was able to get through it, but then I got the following error:

ERROR: operator does not exist: boolean = integer at character

on this statement:

select this_.categoryID as categoryID0_0_, this_.category as category0_0_, this_.slug as slug0_0_, (select count() from cb_contentCategories as contentCategories, cb_entry as entry, cb_content as content
where contentCategories.FK_categoryID=this_.categoryID
and contentCategories.FK_contentID = entry.contentID
and entry.contentID = content.contentID
and content.isPublished = 1) as formula0_0_, (select count(
) from cb_contentCategories as contentCategories, cb_page as page, cb_content as content
where contentCategories.FK_categoryID=this_.categoryID
and contentCategories.FK_contentID = page.contentID
and page.contentID = content.contentID
and content.isPublished = 1) as formula1_0_ from cb_category this_ where this_.slug=$1 and this_.category=$2

At this point I gave up and decided I’d do something else…

Brad,

What version are you trying. I know we had another PostgreSQL user in the list and we had fixed all their issues before. If this is still and issue with our latest build, then I will fix ASAP.

Luis Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp
www.ortussolutions.com
P/F: 1-888-557-8057
Direct: (909) 248-3408

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/731/483

Social: twitter.com/ortussolutions | twitter.com/coldbox | twitter.com/lmajano | twitter.com/gocontentbox

Luis, I’m not sure, it’s whatever version was delivered by CommandBox as I used it to install…

Ok. Did you use bleeding edge or stable

Luis Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp
www.ortussolutions.com
P/F: 1-888-557-8057

Brad,

I have committed now several fixes to address PostgreSQL support.

Can you try our beta please: http://integration.stg.ortussolutions.com/artifacts/ortussolutions/contentbox/3.0.0-beta/

Try in 15 minutes, as the build is building right now. However, I beilieve I have addressed all issues as well as oracle support