Problems with ColdBox 2.6.4 and AntiSamy not loading

I moved over to a new server last week and I have some code that doesn’t seem to be working and I am stumped to work out why it is not working.

And I can’t work it out, I use the getPlugin() in many parts of this application so I can eliminate that from the equation.

<cfset AntiSamy = getPlugin(“AntiSamy”) />

<cfset description = AntiSamy.HtmlSanitizer(Event.getValue(“description”), “slashdot”) />

The first line is where it is throwing the error, and is returning the following error message.

A security exception occurred while invoking Java method on a “java.lang.Class” object. MethodName is getClassLoader. Possible cause: Either the createobject function and cfobject tag are disabled in the security sandbox or you are trying to create a class in the ColdFusion package and that is disabled.

The stack trace is as follows and the problem I have is that it works on my machine locally, and on a test server. And yet in production this is happening, I am very much hard pressed to find why this is happening.

Now this is in a SandBoxed environment, and I need to know what could be causing this and how to fix this either here or at the host. I use this is in a ColdBox 3 application and all works well, the problem is that this will not work on my current host and they don’t even know why .

Anyone might be able to guide me here, cause I ain’t seeing anything that could be the cause.

coldfusion.runtime.StructBean$SecurityException: Java method security exception. at coldfusion.runtime.StructBean.checkPermission(StructBean.java:96) at coldfusion.runtime.StructBean.invoke(StructBean.java:482) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2393) at cfJavaLoader2ecfc1126670588$funcINIT.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\extras\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:50) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at cfJavaLoader2ecfc250193098$funcSETUP.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\plugins\JavaLoader.cfc:69) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at cfAntiSamy2ecfc987596652$funcINIT.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\plugins\AntiSamy.cfc:43) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:491) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2360) at cfPluginService2ecfc621399839$funcNEWOBJECT.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\services\PluginService.cfc:45) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2547) at cfPluginService2ecfc621399839$funcGET.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\services\PluginService.cfc:90) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:491) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2360) at cfcontroller2ecfc219287703$funcGETPLUGIN.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\controller.cfc:273) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at cfframeworkSupertype2ecfc1327705456$funcGETPLUGIN.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\frameworkSupertype.cfc:155) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2582) at cfmain2ecfc1805239129$funcADDCOMMENT.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\modules\system\controllers\blog\main.cfc:343) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at coldfusion.tagext.lang.InvokeTag.doEndTag(InvokeTag.java:389) at cfcontroller2ecfc219287703$funcRUNEVENT.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\controller.cfc:446) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at cfcoldbox2ecfc1100233456$funcPROCESSCOLDBOXREQUEST.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\coldbox.cfc:164) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2582) at cfApplication2ecfc290437299$funcONREQUESTSTART.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\Application.cfc:59) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:491) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.invoke(AppEventInvoker.java:88) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.onRequestStart(AppEventInvoker.java:258) at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:349) at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:48) at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40) at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:94) at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:70) at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:46) at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22) at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62) at coldfusion.filter.RequestThrottleFilter.invoke(RequestThrottleFilter.java:126) at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:200) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:86) at com.seefusion.Filter.doFilter(Filter.java:49) at com.seefusion.SeeFusion.doFilter(SeeFusion.java:1500) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:94) at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:94) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.service(FilterChain.java:101) at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106) at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42) at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:286) at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:543) at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:203) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:320) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:428) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:266) at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

Regards,

Andrew Scott

http://www.andyscott.id.au/

I moved over to a new server last week and I have some code that doesn’t seem to be working and I am stumped to work out why it is not working.

And I can’t work it out, I use the getPlugin() in many parts of this application so I can eliminate that from the equation.

<cfset AntiSamy = getPlugin(“AntiSamy”) />

<cfset description = AntiSamy.HtmlSanitizer(Event.getValue(“description”), “slashdot”) />

The first line is where it is throwing the error, and is returning the following error message.

A security exception occurred while invoking Java method on a “java.lang.Class” object. MethodName is getClassLoader. Possible cause: Either the createobject function and cfobject tag are disabled in the security sandbox or you are trying to create a class in the ColdFusion package and that is disabled.

The stack trace is as follows and the problem I have is that it works on my machine locally, and on a test server. And yet in production this is happening, I am very much hard pressed to find why this is happening.

Now this is in a SandBoxed environment, and I need to know what could be causing this and how to fix this either here or at the host. I use this is in a ColdBox 3 application and all works well, the problem is that this will not work on my current host and they don’t even know why .

Anyone might be able to guide me here, cause I ain’t seeing anything that could be the cause.

coldfusion.runtime.StructBean$SecurityException: Java method security exception. at coldfusion.runtime.StructBean.checkPermission(StructBean.java:96) at coldfusion.runtime.StructBean.invoke(StructBean.java:482) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2393) at cfJavaLoader2ecfc1126670588$funcINIT.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\extras\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:50) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at cfJavaLoader2ecfc250193098$funcSETUP.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\plugins\JavaLoader.cfc:69) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at cfAntiSamy2ecfc987596652$funcINIT.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\plugins\AntiSamy.cfc:43) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:491) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2360) at cfPluginService2ecfc621399839$funcNEWOBJECT.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\services\PluginService.cfc:45) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2547) at cfPluginService2ecfc621399839$funcGET.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\services\PluginService.cfc:90) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:491) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2360) at cfcontroller2ecfc219287703$funcGETPLUGIN.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\controller.cfc:273) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at cfframeworkSupertype2ecfc1327705456$funcGETPLUGIN.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\frameworkSupertype.cfc:155) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2582) at cfmain2ecfc1805239129$funcADDCOMMENT.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\modules\system\controllers\blog\main.cfc:343) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at coldfusion.tagext.lang.InvokeTag.doEndTag(InvokeTag.java:389) at cfcontroller2ecfc219287703$funcRUNEVENT.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\controller.cfc:446) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at cfcoldbox2ecfc1100233456$funcPROCESSCOLDBOXREQUEST.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\coldbox.cfc:164) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2582) at cfApplication2ecfc290437299$funcONREQUESTSTART.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\Application.cfc:59) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:491) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.invoke(AppEventInvoker.java:88) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.onRequestStart(AppEventInvoker.java:258) at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:349) at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:48) at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40) at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:94) at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:70) at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:46) at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22) at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62) at coldfusion.filter.RequestThrottleFilter.invoke(RequestThrottleFilter.java:126) at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:200) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:86) at com.seefusion.Filter.doFilter(Filter.java:49) at com.seefusion.SeeFusion.doFilter(SeeFusion.java:1500) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:94) at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:94) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.service(FilterChain.java:101) at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106) at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42) at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:286) at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:543) at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:203) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:320) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:428) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:266) at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

Regards,

Andrew Scott

Yeah we have checked those settings too, and they don’t appear to be any different to what I have here.

I am really getting annoyed with this, because I have 4 domains and 2 subdomains that are using the exact same code to test all this. And only one of these setups is having the problem. Not to mention I can’t duplicate the setting problem here either.

Regards,

Andrew Scott