RE: [coldbox:16112] coldbox debugger rendering longer than 20 seconds

Turn off “report execution times” and see if that helps.
Do you have a large amount of stuff in the request collection being dumped out?
What does a stack trace show during execution?

Within our development setup the coldbox debugger has been less ideal, Has anyone seen the debugger portion of coldbox take this long to render the debug information?

Approximate Debug Rendering Time: 20727 ms

26425 ms | 26425 ms | 1 | CFC[ //vmware-host/Shared Folders/UAOCode/workspaces/projects/MyPennState/Application.cfc | onRequestStart(/MyPennState/index.cfm) ] from //vmware-host/Shared Folders/UAOCode/workspaces/projects/MyPennState/Application.cfc |

• | - | - | - |
    20727 ms | 20727 ms | 1 | CFC[ //vmware-host/Shared Folders/UAOCode/workspaces/projects/coldbox/system/web/services/DebuggerService.cfc | renderDebugLog() ] from //vmware-host/Shared Folders/UAOCode/workspaces/projects/coldbox/system/web/services/DebuggerService.cfc |
    20711 ms | 20711 ms | 1 | //vmware-host/Shared Folders/UAOCode/workspaces/projects/coldbox/system/includes/Debug.cfm |
    20555 ms | 10278 ms | 2 | //vmware-host/Shared Folders/UAOCode/workspaces/projects/coldbox/system/includes/panels/CollectionPanel.cfm |

thanks,
Craig

I turned of “report Execution times”, that helped the overall page returning back, but coldBox is still reporting the debugger taking 20 seconds to render.

The Request Collection (looking at the output), isn’t huge, but it is the culprit. The dumping of 2 queries (stopping at 50 rows), and two objects were taking the 30 seconds. So I set my configuration

showRCPanel = false

and those two changes have improved my local development to production speeds.

thanks!
Craig