Relax Module 403

I was just trying to test out the relax module and I am getting a 403. I am just running this on my local host with ses urls on. This is what the url ends up looking like.

http://localhost/coldboxcatalog/relax:home/index

Am I missing something? I have my web root directory setup with the following permissions.

<Directory “C:/www”>
Options +Indexes FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI
AllowOverride AuthConfig FileInfo
Order allow,deny
Allow from all

+1

Does normal urls work?
Try that first.

Index.cfm?event=relax:home

It loads but I get an error…

Application Execution ExceptionError Type: MissingInclude : [N/A]

Error Messages: Could not find the included template /coldboxcatalog/modules/relax/layouts/Layout.Main.cfm.
Note: If you wish to use an absolute template path (for example, template="/mypath/index.cfm") with CFINCLUDE, you must create a mapping for the path using the ColdFusion Administrator. Or, you can use per-application settings to specify mappings specific to this application by specifying a mappings struct to THIS.mappings in Application.cfc.
Using relative paths (for example, template=“index.cfm” or template="…/index.cfm") does not require the creation of any special mappings. It is therefore recommended that you use relative paths with CFINCLUDE whenever possible.

I get the same if I try to go to the forgebox module…

Sorry, newbie coming through :wink:

I switched my environment to use mod_rewrite and I am getting the same problem that Dan has related. Seems to be that mod_rewrite does not like the relax:home syntax in the URL. Unlike Dan, forgebox access seems to be happy.

Attempts to access the URL /relax:home/index generates a 403 Forbidden error, however, if I use /relax/home/index, it works fine.

Kevin

I switched my environment to use mod_rewrite and I am getting the same problem that Dan has related. Seems to be that mod_rewrite does not like the relax:home syntax in the URL. Unlike Dan, forgebox access seems to be happy.

Attempts to access the URL /relax:home/index generates a 403 Forbidden error, however, if I use /relax/home/index, it works fine.

Kevin

ok, I was using an older version of coldbox on my home laptop. I updated that and the forgebox module runs fine now but I am still having issues with relax. I tried using the non ses url http://localhost/coldboxcatalog/Index.cfm?event=relax:home and I am getting the error below.

Application Execution ExceptionError Type: Expression : [N/A]

Error Messages: Element RESOURCEID is undefined in RC.

did you download the new 1.1 of relax?

Also, check your coldbox configuration make sure modules autoreload is turned off.

Yes, downloaded 1.1 from here
http://coldbox.org/forgebox/view/coldbox-relax

changed my config to this

modules = {
//Turn to false in production
autoReload = false,
// An array of modules names to load, empty means all of them
include = [],
// An array of modules names to NOT load, empty means none
exclude = []
};

same error

Yea not sure why you get that, I can help you out via connect if you like dan to get it up and running. Hit me up on im.

No worries, It is not an immediate need… I am still catching up on the framework :wink: I will let you know when I circle back to it if I still have issues.