[wirebox 1.1.1] - Singleton question

Now that I'm able to see the debug information coming from wirebox,
I'm noticing that there seems to be an awful lot of instances being
rebuilt even though I have (or think I have) them marked as singletons
in my wirebox config. This is really slowing down my development.

I have two directories under my model directory in my cbox app:

1) repositories
2) services

The repositories really just act like a data gateway for accessing my
database; and my services directory contains services for security,
biz logic, etc. that make use of the repositories via some cfproperty
injection. My intent with these services and repositories is that
they are put into the singleton scope so they are just there all wired
up for whatever I need them for. My wirebox config looks like this:

// Map Bindings below
map('appdsn').toValue(getProperty('datasources').appdsn.name);
mapDirectory('/model.repositories').asSingleton();
mapDirectory('/model.services').asSingleton();

What I'm seeing in my logbox files (see below) is that each time the
LookupRepository is referenced by another service or anything else, it
looks like its being completely rebuilt by wirebox when I would expect
it to just pull it out of the singleton scope and pass it to whoever's
calling it. As an example the log sample below repeated 12 times
during the processing of one specific event when I would have only
expected to see it once. Does that seem right?

Thanks in advance.
Brett

LOGOX DEBUGGING

"DEBUG","COLDBOXFILE","06/01/2012","13:20:56","coldbox.system.ioc.Injector","Instance
object built: LookupRepository:/model.repositories.LookupRepository"
"DEBUG","COLDBOXFILE","06/01/2012","13:20:56","coldbox.system.ioc.Injector","Instance
object built: appdsn:"
"DEBUG","COLDBOXFILE","06/01/2012","13:20:56","coldbox.system.ioc.Injector","Dependency:
{JAVACAST={null},NAME={appdsn},DSL={model},REQUIRED={false},SCOPE={variables},VALUE={null},REF={null}}
--> injected into LookupRepository"
"DEBUG","COLDBOXFILE","06/01/2012","13:20:56","coldbox.system.ioc.Injector","Dependency:
{JAVACAST={null},NAME={DataManipulationPlugin},DSL={coldbox:myPlugin:DataManipulation},REQUIRED={false},SCOPE={variables},VALUE={null},REF={null}}
{JAVACAST={null},NAME={logger},DSL={logbox:logger},REQUIRED={false},SCOPE={variables},VALUE={null},REF={null}}
"DEBUG","COLDBOXFILE","06/01/2012","13:20:56","coldbox.system.ioc.Injector","Finalized
Autowire for: LookupRepository ExtraInfo:
{DICONSTRUCTORARGS={[]},DIPROPERTIES={[{JAVACAST={null},NAME={appdsn},DSL={model},REQUIRED={false},SCOPE={variables},VALUE={null},REF={null}},
{JAVACAST={null},NAME={DataManipulationPlugin},DSL={coldbox:myPlugin:DataManipulation},REQUIRED={false},SCOPE={variables},VALUE={null},REF={null}},
{JAVACAST={null},NAME={logger},DSL={logbox:logger},REQUIRED={false},SCOPE={variables},VALUE={null},REF={null}}]},PROVIDERMETHODS={[]},NAME={LookupRepository},DSL={},DISCOVERED={true},SCOPE={NoScope},AUTOASPECTBINDING={true},PATH={/
model.repositories.LookupRepository},AUTOINIT={true},EAGERINIT={false},DISETTERS={[]},ALIAS={[LookupRepository]},ONDICOMPLETE={[]},VALUE={},METADATA={{NAME={model.repositories.LookupRepository},FULLNAME={model.repositories.LookupRepository},PROPERTIES={[Ljava.lang.Object;@620205f2},PATH={C:
\ColdFusion9\wwwroot\MyApp\model\repositories
\LookupRepository.cfc},EXTENDS={{NAME={model.repositories._BaseRepository},FULLNAME={model.repositories._BaseRepository},PROPERTIES={[Ljava.lang.Object;@23fcc817},FUNCTIONS={[Ljava.lang.Object;@28b47076},PATH={C:
\ColdFusion9\wwwroot\MyApp\model\repositories
\_BaseRepository.cfc},EXTENDS={{PATH={C:\ColdFusion9\wwwroot\WEB-INF
\cftags\component.cfc},NAME={WEB-INF.cftags.component},FULLNAME={WEB-
INF.cftags.component},TYPE={component}}},TYPE={component}}},OUTPUT={no},TYPE={component}}},AUTOWIRE={true},CACHE={{KEY={},PROVIDER={default},LASTACCESSTIMEOUT={},TIMEOUT={}}},DIMETHODARGS={[]},METHOD={},CONSTRUCTOR={init},ASPECT={false},TYPE={cfc}}"
{JAVACAST={null},NAME={LookupRepository},DSL={id:LookupRepository},REQUIRED={false},SCOPE={variables},VALUE={null},REF={null}}
--> injected into MyService"