Anyone have a script that can clean up blog posts

Hey all, while doing work on some programming for ContentBox, I am wondering if anyone has written a script that wold clean the DB from all posts for a given user. That would also leave pages and its revisions alone.

At the moment I am having to delete the Database and recreate everything each time I want to do any testing on the importers. I was hoping that someone had done this already, so that pages and their revisions and other settings would end up being left alone.

Hey all, while doing work on some programming for ContentBox, I am wondering if anyone has written a script that wold clean the DB from all posts for a given user. That would also leave pages and its revisions alone.

At the moment I am having to delete the Database and recreate everything each time I want to do any testing on the importers. I was hoping that someone had done this already, so that pages and their revisions and other settings would end up being left alone.

Yeah…

btw not looking for something in ColdFusion, just a normal SQL script that I can run when doing testing of modules and importers.