Beginning Guide

Aloha

I am a junior ColdFusion developer and I am interested in creating in CRM with ColdFusion and I would like to use ContentBox.

My first walk around earth ContentBox, made me think I might not be ready for this level, but I would still like to try.

Below is a list of things that I need to accomplish. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Needs:
1. The website needs to capture and follow the progress of clients. The website will allow a user to register as a client of the program.

2. I will need to find a good CRM ( or build one) that the website can host because thereʻs a lot of tracking to do. need to document what workshops they have attended, when the coaching sessions were done, what action plans they have completed, and other goals they are doing. also want to be able to periodically or as they accomplish some tasks to automate emails congratulating them and giving them the next steps.

3. The website needs to host videos. We will be doing training videos, instructional videos, and have external links to other sites including YouTube.

4. I would like the capability for clients to upload documents and pdfs. This will help us to keep them accountable to their tasks for data analysis

5. Fillable sheets. There will be lots of questionnaires and worksheets that clients fill out and download. We would need the website to do that.

6. Lastly, we are required to do periodic reporting. So if there can be an easy way to track and/or pull monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual data easily that would be awesome.

Show me this obviously I know how to do like signing up users and bringing them to a section of the website and only registered users are allowed to. I also know how to love people to upload certain files are not other ones. Also I know how to create PDF forms with confusion. The one thing that baffles me and how can I record each time client use a video?
Some of this obviously I know how to do my signing up users bringing them to section of the website and only registered users are allowed to. I also know how much I love you both certain files are not other ones. Also I know how to create a PDF forms with confusion the one thing that baffles me how can I be good record each time is a client of use a video?

Thanks again for any help I really appreciate it!
Johnny

Hi Johnny, here is what I would do to handle the videos. I would put
all videos on s3 and restrict the access to folders using an IAM
access policy..
Writing IAM Policies: Grant Access to User-Specific Folders in an Amazon S3 Bucket | AWS Security Blog.

From there you can tag your videos so you can track who accessed, how
long they accessed.

You can restrict bucket access so only logged in users can get to the
bucket and their folder.

Thanks, love to hear feedback on the idea.

George Murphy