[coldbox-5.3.x] cbdebugger in CF not finding the path for includes

So this is a little strange. Same code base but I switched from lucee and it’s tomcat service to installed coldfusion and apache…apache being configured now for coldfusion but the vhosts are identical. When I start the application, the pages render but the activated debugger errors saying:

Type: MissingInclude
Messages: Could not find the included template /cbdebugger/includes/debug.cfm. Note: If you wish to use an absolute template path (for example, template="/mypath/index.cfm") with CFINCLUDE, you must create a mapping for the path using the ColdFusion Administrator. Or, you can use per-application settings to specify mappings specific to this application by specifying a mappings struct to THIS.mappings in Application.cfc.
Using relative paths (for example, template=“index.cfm” or template="…/index.cfm") does not require the creation of any special mappings. It is therefore recommended that you use relative paths with CFINCLUDE whenever possible.

which is this line of code in the debugger main service…

So, two questions…why is this happening (most important because I need to make sure this site is working in CF properly sooner rather than later)
…and why is the application behaving differently in CF from Lucee…I did not get this error in my Lucee configuration and none of the application code changed.

Thanks for any direction. Really have a love hate relationship with this plugin.

Mike

Extending this a bit more…what is strange about this behavior (again, which I don’t think I ever saw in lucee) is that when I reinit, my home page comes up fine…as soon as I try to navigate, even to the same page, I immediately get an error indicating a path related problem. I’ve been able to consistently replicate this behavior with flashmessage, cbmessagebox and of course cbdebugger. It seems like some mapping path is set correctly on reinit but then gets bungled by some I can only presume I’m doing. Although I have added my own modules, I’ve followed the guidelines near as I can tell and when I debug the application scope, I can see all the modules loaded, they all have a cfmapping and a mapping setting where the latter is the path and it IS CORRECT in ALL cases…but something is interfering between reinit and any subsequent page load.

Mike

Is this ACF2018 prior to update 2?

– -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ColdBox Platform” group. For News, visit For Documentation, visit For Bug Reports, visit — You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ColdBox Platform” group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to . To post to this group, send email to . To view this discussion on the web visit . For more options, visit .

so…yes, seems it is…are you suggesting there is an issue here ?

Yes, there’s a known issue with 2018 pre-update 2 retaining Coldbox dynamically created mappings.

If you apply update 2, the issue should go away.

– -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ColdBox Platform” group. For News, visit For Documentation, visit For Bug Reports, visit — You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ColdBox Platform” group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to . To post to this group, send email to . To view this discussion on the web visit . For more options, visit .

Woo hoo! Very weird but very brilliant…thank you for this insight.

Mike