Just a little note that the next version of ColdBox Relax will be released next week and we are sporting some great new features for modeling, developing, documenting and testing RESTful services. You can get the “development” branch here: https://github.com/coldbox/coldbox-relax
- Relax Logs search capabilities
- Ability to define more than 1 API now in the resources folder
- You can now switch loaded APIs so you can easily test/document between all your modeled APIs
- Export your API definitions into a relaxed JSON format
- Import APIs that are built in JSON
- Yes you heard that right, you can either use a CFC approach for modeling your service or plain JSON
- Generates module routing tables now a part form parent application routing
- RelaxURL console now has the capability to auto fill out required parameters and headers for defined resources.
Please give them a test, there are still a few details to sort out, but please test it out. The API JSON loading is still pending, but the export and import capabilities do work now. Just the JSOn loading is missing.
Luis F. Majano
Ortus Solutions, Corp