ContentBox 1.2 is almost here

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to mention that so far our internal testing has been great and I feel that 1.2 is ready for release. You can see the release notes here: https://ortussolutions.atlassian.net/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10008&version=10115

There are almost 50 issues and features completed for 1.2 and best of all, I finally feel comfortable in starting our big documentation push. So our documentation should start taking shape now finally after many months of testing and development. So please try this build out and let us know your feedback. We will be publishing it to our auto-update build process soon so you can auto update your instances to it.

Apart from tons of fixes and improvements we have great new features that you can discover below. From markup support, to new widget creators, editors and integrations, to new settings and much more.

I also want to thank Joel Watson for the incredible amount of work and dedication he has given to the project. So please say thanks to Joel as he is the brain child behind all the Widget enhancements! Or better yet, send him some beer :slight_smile:

More images

More Images

Screen Shot 2013-03-13 at 6.10.26 PM.png