ContentBox coming to Houston? Want me to visit you?

I wanted to see who would be interested in a 45 minute presentation of our new product: ContentBox between June 15th to the 20th in the Houston, Texas area?

I will be in the area and wanted to gather interest in those companies that would like a FREE 45 minute presentation and introduction of our new modular content platform, ContentBox (http://www.ortussolutions.com/products/contentbox). If you are interested in us visiting you between June 15th to the 20th please email us with your information to info@ortussolutions.com so we can schedule you in.

If you would like to schedule some ColdBox professional services while we are there, please also let us know and we would gladly schedule something up as well.

Thanks and see you soon!

ContentBox is a professional open source modular content management engine that allows you to easily build websites, blogs, wikis, complex web applications and even power mobile or cloud applications. Built with a secure and flexible modular core, designed to scale, and combined with world-class support, ContentBox will get your projects out the door in no time.