Error on installing ContentBox 4.2.1+737

So I am trying to find a replacement for Mura for content management for our clients. Yesterday I downloaded the “Standalone” version of ContentBox and uploaded the files to our Windows Server. We run serveral instances of Lucee and I have this one installed in a development server for testing purposes.
We are running Lucee 5.3.7.47

IIS 10
MSSQL 2017 DB Server
I did verify that the dialect = “MicrosoftSQLServer”,

I followed the instructions found Source Installation - ContentBox Modular CMS for the source installation.

I already set up a DSN in the Lucee admin and filled in the DSN information, the page gave the option to continue. I did check the database and the tables and data were created. However, when I click continue, I get the following error. After digging in Lucee logs I found the line number.

No matching function [ENCODEFORHTMLATTRIBUTE] found E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\modules\HTMLHelper\models\HTMLHelper.cfc 2795

The code for this section.
// Normal Keys
if( structKeyExists( arguments.target, key ) AND isSimpleValue( arguments.target[ key ] ) AND len( arguments.target[ key ] ) ){
arguments.buffer.append( ’ #lcase( key )#="#encodeForHTMLAttribute( arguments.target[ key ] )#"’ );
}

The last few files to run before hitting this error are
0.003 7 0.000 E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\web\context\EventHandlerBean.cfc$getMethod 121
0.002 5 0.000 E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\config\Router.cfc$getLooseMatching 40
0.000 1 - E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\logging\LogEvent.cfc$getSeverity 202
0.000 1 - E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\web\context\ExceptionBean.cfc$getExceptionStruct 209
0.000 1 - E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc$getUtil 11
0.000 1 - E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\logging\LogEvent.cfc$getMessage 199
0.000 1 - E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\web\Renderer.cfc$renderLayout 168

The implicit Varable Access

11 Implicit Variable Accesses
Template Line Scope Var Count
E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\cache\CacheFactory.cfc 232 variables LOCKNAME 3
E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\cache\CacheFactory.cfc 232 variables cflock 3
E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\cache\CacheFactory.cfc 233 variables CACHES 3
E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\cache\CacheFactory.cfc 234 variables CACHES 3
E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\cache\CacheFactory.cfc 479 variables GETCACHE 3
E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\logging\Logger.cfc 349 arguments SEVERITY 1
E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\logging\appenders\ConsoleAppender.cfc 121 variables LOGLISTENER 1
E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\web\services\RoutingService.cfc 637 variables ROUTER 1
E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\coldbox\system\web\services\RoutingService.cfc 639 arguments THISACCEPT 11
E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\modules\contentbox-installer\views\home\indexHelper.cfm 28 variables CB 1
E:\Websites\mydomain.com\www\modules\contentbox-installer\views\home\indexHelper.cfm 34 variables CB 1

If someone can help me figure this out it would be an immense help.
Thank you.

I replied to the other thread for this. Your posts were hung up in Google Group’s mandatory spam filters for new users and needed approved.