FCK Editor not loading in ContenBox admin

Hi
After installing ContentBox 6, I cannot get FCKEditor to work in ContentBox admin.
The problem is that the JS files are not loaded due to an incorrect URL being generated by the system.

Generated URL is : https://<my-domain>includes/js//modules/contentbox/modules/contentbox-admin/modules/contentbox-ckeditor/includes/ckeditor/ckeditor.js

Needed URL is : https://<my-domain>/modules/contentbox/modules/contentbox-admin/modules/contentbox-ckeditor/includes/ckeditor/ckeditor.js

Not the includes/js portion not being part of the needed URL.
Same happens with the URL for loading the accompanying jQuery file.
Can’t figure out how to get rid of that portion of the URL.
Any help appreciated.

OK, I found the guilty party, which (temporarily) solves my issue but raises other questions.
So the guily file was coldbox/system/modules/HTMLHelper/ModuleConfig.cfc and more precisily lines 21 and 23 :

settings = {
			// The base path of JS assets
			js_path      : "/includes/js/", //<== line 21
			// The base path of CSS assets
			css_path     : "/includes/css/",//<== line 23
			// Encode values on all dynamically generated tags in the HTML Helper
			encodeValues : false
		};

I have made both the js_path and the css_path equal to empty string =>

settings = {
			// The base path of JS assets
			js_path      : "",//<= EMPTY STRING
			// The base path of CSS assets
			css_path     : "",//<= EMPTY STRING
			// Encode values on all dynamically generated tags in the HTML Helper
			encodeValues : false
		};

This has solved my problem with FCK Editor not loading in the admin, so it looks like the /includes/js portion of the generated URL came from this particular setting. Which is weird, because, in my understanding, this configuration should have been overriden by the config/modules/htmlhelper.cfc file (which sets these same 2 settings as empty strings).
Even weirder, upon testing on my Mac with a quick install of ContentBox 6, it worked like a charm! The issue only manifest itself on my Ubuntu server (which hosts the prod site). Could it be related to a difference between how MacOS and Ubuntu handle case sensitivity for file names? (But in this case, other override should fails, which does not seem to be the case).
So my problem is solved, but questions remains…

It could be, that’s definitely weird. If anybody sees how this can be reproduced or fixed, let me know.