FlashRAM

I’m trying to use the flash ram with cacheBox and the JDBCStore – but I can’t get it to add anything into the database. I quickly switched my template cache to use the database, and it starts filling up – and if I set the cacheName of my flash scope properties to “template”, I can do flash.put() and it works. As soon as I change the flash scope cacheName to my custom cache name, it stops puts putting anything into the cache.

There’s nothing wrong with my customCache registration, as when I swap the names of my custom and template caches around, it works again…

I’m trying to use the flash ram with cacheBox and the JDBCStore – but I can’t get it to add anything into the database. I quickly switched my template cache to use the database, and it starts filling up – and if I set the cacheName of my flash scope properties to “template”, I can do flash.put() and it works. As soon as I change the flash scope cacheName to my custom cache name, it stops puts putting anything into the cache.

There’s nothing wrong with my customCache registration, as when I swap the names of my custom and template caches around, it works again…