Fresh ContentBox install - Error building: SettingService@cb -> could not execute query

I just did a fresh install of ContentBox, and I am getting the following error right after I clicked Verify Datasource, then Continue Installation.

Lucee 5.3.6.61 Error (Builder.BuildCFCDependencyException)
Error building: SettingService@cb -> could not execute query
Detail
DSL: , Path: contentbox.models.system.SettingService,
Error Location:
/Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/modules/contentbox/modules/contentbox-deps/modules/cborm/models/CriteriaBuilder.cfc:254
/Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/modules/contentbox/models/system/SettingService.cfc:693
/Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/modules/contentbox/models/system/SettingService.cfc:247
Stacktrace
The Error Occurred in
/Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/ioc/Builder.cfc: line 180
178: detail = “DSL: #thisMap.getDSL()#, Path: #thisMap.getPath()#,
179: Error Location:
180: #reducedTagContext#”
181: );
182: }

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 402
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/ioc/scopes/Singleton.cfc: line 70
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 370
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/ioc/Builder.cfc: line 614
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/ioc/Builder.cfc: line 436
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 897
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 653
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/ioc/scopes/Singleton.cfc: line 78
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 370
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc: line 350
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc: line 341
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc: line 275
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 573
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 574
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 505
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 506
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 441
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/web/services/LoaderService.cfc: line 59
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/coldbox/system/Bootstrap.cfc: line 98
called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/tsqwareinfo_ctb/Application.cfc: line 85

Here’s my setup:
CF Engine: Lucee 5.3.6.61
DB: MySQL 8.0.19
Installed using CommandBox box install contentbox-installer.

I saw issues similar to mine that were resolved by changing the ormSettings dialect in Application.cfc. I tried uncommenting out the line, which had it set to “MySQLwithInnoDB”, but that did not resolve the issue. I tried changing the setting to “MySQL”, but that did not resolve the issue either.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

May be you are having a similar issue I had with MariaDb, a fork of MySQL. Please see my posts on the following thread. Maybe it can point you to some direction:

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/contentbox/Cborm$20mariadb/contentbox/KfDFasv5QYw

What a pain to get a deep link to google groups from within a group search in mobile view. Hope this will work. Please see the last posts in that thread.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/contentbox/581ceee3-a37f-446f-899b-4a1d5445319c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

@Andreas - For the ormsettings dialect, I tried MySQL, MySQL8, MySQLwithInnoDB, MySQLDialect, MySQL8Dialect, and MySQLwithInnoDBDialect, and none of them resolved the issue.

I used the code:

ObjORM=ORMGetSession( "contentbox" ); WriteDump( ObjORM.getSessionFactory().getDialect() ); and the class name in the first line was MySQLDialect.

I tried changing the settings in the my.cnf file. When I restarted MySQL and Lucee, I got this error:

Lucee 5.3.6.61 Error (database)

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
Stacktrace
The Error Occurred in
/Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/bodybyx_contentbox/Application.cfc: line 91
89: // request start
90: public boolean function onRequestStart( string targetPage ){
91: ObjORM=ORMGetSession( “bodybyx_contentbox” );
92: WriteDump( ObjORM.getSessionFactory().getDialect() );
93: //abort;

Also, the original error was thrown before tables could be created in the database. The error says “Could not create query…” so I’m wondering if the app is trying to get data before creating the database tables.

I think the issue is the data source is not woeking

Luis Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp

P/F: 1-888-557-8057

@Luis that makes sense, I checked to make sure the DSN and the database name were spelled correctly, as well as the login. Is it an issue with the jdbc driver?

Well, that error you are getting is basically ColdFusion cannot connect to that datasource. I woudl say, do a simple test first to make sure the datasource works. Then run it against the installer.

I deleted the datasource in Lucee web admin, then used cfconfig datasource save to recreate the datasource. In Lucee server admin I can see the datasource and edit it. But in Lucee web admin I can see the datasource but not able to edit it.

I tested the datasource by running “show tables”, and I got an empty result set. The installer did not create any tables, but it looks like a database connection is made.

I ran box install contentbox-installer and then started the server. But I’m getting the same error.

Unfortunately that error tells me the data source is not working correctly. That you are trying to connect to a database that doesn’t exist. Communications link failure is a failure to successfully connect. You have to verify the data source and make sure that it’s called contentbox or whatever name you gave it in the application.cfc

Luis Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp

P/F: 1-888-557-8057

I checked that the database exists by logging into the mysql console and entering SHOW DATABASES, and I see my database in the list.

I checked that the DSN in Lucee Server Administrator matches the DSN in the contentbox app’s main Application.cfc, and it matches.

I uninstalled CommandBox and reinstalled it, thinking it was a possible issue with my version of CommandBox or one of its dependencies including Tomcat, and reinstalled the ContentBox app, When I started the server, I saw the initial ContentBox Welcome Page. It asked if I have a datasource already, and I checked yes and entered the DSN and clicked Verify Datasource. Then it displayed the Continue Installation button, which would lead me to believe that ContentBox found the datasource and verified it. If there was a problem it should display an error at that point, but it did not. So when I click Continue Installation, it still shows the same error.

I don’t know what else to do to verify the datasource. Any ideas?

I’m still searching. In my dev environment I have another ContentBox installation installed before this installation, and it works fine. But I tried to install another ContentBox app and I’m getting the same error. I also have ColdBox apps using cform, and they work fine. So this is not an issue with the database, but with how ContentBox is trying to connect to the datasource.

That is so strange. Can you paste your full stack trace again, I cannot find it. Or paste a video so I can better help

Here is the full stack trace fully expanded.

Lucee 5.3.6.61 Error (Builder.BuildCFCDependencyException)
Error building: SettingService@cb -> could not execute query
Detail
DSL: , Path: contentbox.models.system.SettingService,
Error Location:
/Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/modules/contentbox/modules/contentbox-deps/modules/cborm/models/CriteriaBuilder.cfc:254
/Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/modules/contentbox/models/system/SettingService.cfc:693
/Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/modules/contentbox/models/system/SettingService.cfc:247
Stacktrace
The Error Occurred in
/Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/Builder.cfc: line 180
178: detail = "DSL: #thisMap.getDSL()#, Path: #thisMap.getPath()#,
179: Error Location:
180: #reducedTagContext#"
181: );
182: }

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 402
400: switch( thisMap.getType() ){
401: case “cfc” : {
402: oModel = variables.builder.buildCFC( thisMap, arguments.initArguments );
403: break;
404: }

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/scopes/Singleton.cfc: line 70
68:
69: // construct the singleton object
70: var tmpSingleton = variables.injector.buildInstance( arguments.mapping, arguments.initArguments);
71:
72: // If not in wiring thread safety, store in singleton cache to satisfy circular dependencies

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 370
368: var target = variables
369: .scopes[ mapping.getScope() ]
370: .getFromScope( mapping, arguments.initArguments );
371:
372: // Announce creation, initialization and DI magicfinicitation!

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/Builder.cfc: line 614
612: if( variables.injector.containsInstance( modelName ) ){
613: // Get Model object
614: var oModel = variables.injector.getInstance( modelName );
615: // Factories: TODO: Add arguments with ‘ref()’ parsing for argument references or ‘dsl()’
616: if( len( methodCall ) ){

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/Builder.cfc: line 436
434: // WireBox Internal DSL for models and id
435: case “model” : case “id” : {
436: refLocal.dependency = getModelDSL( argumentCollection=arguments );
437: break;
438: }

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 897
895: definition = thisDIData,
896: targetID = arguments.targetID,
897: targetObject = arguments.targetObject
898: );
899: }

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 653
651: }
652: // DIProperty injection
653: processInjection( targetObject, thisMap.getDIProperties(), arguments.targetID );
654: // DISetter injection
655: processInjection( targetObject, thisMap.getDISetters(), arguments.targetID );

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/scopes/Singleton.cfc: line 78
76:
77: // wire up dependencies on the singleton object
78: variables.injector.autowire( target=tmpSingleton, mapping=arguments.mapping );
79:
80: // If thread safe, then now store it in the singleton cache, as all dependencies are now safely wired

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc: line 370
368: var target = variables
369: .scopes[ mapping.getScope() ]
370: .getFromScope( mapping, arguments.initArguments );
371:
372: // Announce creation, initialization and DI magicfinicitation!

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc: line 350
348: */
349: function getInterceptor( required interceptorName ){
350: return variables.wirebox.getInstance( “interceptor-” & arguments.interceptorName );
351: }
352:

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc: line 341
339:
340: // retrieve, build and wire from wirebox
341: return getInterceptor( arguments.interceptorName );
342: }
343:

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc: line 275
273: // Create the Interceptor Class
274: try{
275: oInterceptor = createInterceptor( interceptorClass, objectName, interceptorProperties );
276: } catch( Any e ){
277: variables.log.error( “Error creating interceptor: #arguments.interceptorClass#. #e.detail# #e.message# #e.stackTrace#”, e.tagContext );

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 573
571: interceptorProperties = thisInterceptor.properties,
572: interceptorName = thisInterceptor.name & “@” & moduleName
573: );
574: } );
575:

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 574
572: interceptorName = thisInterceptor.name & “@” & moduleName
573: );
574: } );
575:
576: // Register module routing entry point pre-pended to routes

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 505
503: }
504: // Activate dependency first
505: activateModule( thisDependency );
506: } );
507:

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 506
504: // Activate dependency first
505: activateModule( thisDependency );
506: } );
507:
508: // Check if activating one of this module’s dependencies already activated this module

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc: line 441
439: var sTime = getTickCount();
440:
441: this.activateModule( moduleName );
442:
443: if( variables.logger.canDebug() ){

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/web/services/LoaderService.cfc: line 59
57: }
58: // Activate All Modules
59: controller.getModuleService().activateAllModules();
60: // Flag the initiation, Framework is ready to serve requests. Praise be to GOD.
61: controller.setColdboxInitiated( true );

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/coldbox/system/Bootstrap.cfc: line 98
96: application[ appKey ] = new coldbox.system.web.Controller( COLDBOX_APP_ROOT_PATH, appKey );
97: // Setup the Framework And Application
98: application[ appKey ].getLoaderService().loadApplication( COLDBOX_CONFIG_FILE, COLDBOX_APP_MAPPING );
99: // Application Start Handler
100: try {

called from /Users/terrencetyson/tdev/lucee/newcontentbox/Application.cfc: line 85
83: setting requestTimeout=“300”;
84: application.cbBootstrap = new coldbox.system.Bootstrap( COLDBOX_CONFIG_FILE, COLDBOX_APP_ROOT_PATH, COLDBOX_APP_KEY, COLDBOX_APP_MAPPING );
85: application.cbBootstrap.loadColdbox();
86: return true;
87: }

Java Stacktrace
lucee.runtime.exp.CustomTypeException: Error building: SettingService@cb -> could not execute query
at lucee.runtime.tag.Throw._doStartTag(Throw.java:212)
at lucee.runtime.tag.Throw.doStartTag(Throw.java:201)
at throw_cfm$cf.udfCall(/throw.cfm:11)
at lucee.runtime.type.UDFImpl.implementation(UDFImpl.java:106)
at lucee.runtime.type.UDFImpl._call(UDFImpl.java:344)
at lucee.runtime.type.UDFImpl.callWithNamedValues(UDFImpl.java:207)
at lucee.runtime.functions.system.CFFunction.call(CFFunction.java:109)
at system.ioc.builder_cfc$cf.udfCall1(/coldbox/system/ioc/Builder.cfc:180)
at system.ioc.builder_cfc$cf.udfCall(/coldbox/system/ioc/Builder.cfc)
at lucee.runtime.type.UDFImpl.call(UDFImpl.java:217)
at lucee.runtime.ComponentImpl._call(ComponentImpl.java:680)
at lucee.runtime.ComponentImpl._call(ComponentImpl.java:568)
at lucee.runtime.ComponentImpl.call(ComponentImpl.java:1898)
at lucee.runtime.util.VariableUtilImpl.callFunctionWithoutNamedValues(VariableUtilImpl.java:785)
at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.getFunction(PageContextImpl.java:1710)
at system.ioc.injector_cfc$cf.udfCall1(/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc:402)
at system.ioc.injector_cfc$cf.udfCall(/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc)
at lucee.runtime.util.VariableUtilImpl.callFunctionWithoutNamedValues(VariableUtilImpl.java:785)
at system.ioc.scopes.singleton_cfc$cf.udfCall(/coldbox/system/ioc/scopes/Singleton.cfc:70)
at system.ioc.injector_cfc$cf.udfCall1(/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc:370)
at system.ioc.builder_cfc$cf.udfCall2(/coldbox/system/ioc/Builder.cfc:614)
at lucee.runtime.type.scope.UndefinedImpl.callWithNamedValues(UndefinedImpl.java:792)
at lucee.runtime.util.VariableUtilImpl.callFunctionWithNamedValues(VariableUtilImpl.java:864)
at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.getFunctionWithNamedValues(PageContextImpl.java:1729)
at system.ioc.builder_cfc$cf.udfCall2(/coldbox/system/ioc/Builder.cfc:436)
at lucee.runtime.ComponentImpl._call(ComponentImpl.java:681)
at lucee.runtime.ComponentImpl.callWithNamedValues(ComponentImpl.java:1917)
at lucee.runtime.util.VariableUtilImpl.callFunctionWithNamedValues(VariableUtilImpl.java:864)
at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.getFunctionWithNamedValues(PageContextImpl.java:1729)
at system.ioc.injector_cfc$cf.udfCall3(/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc:897)
at lucee.runtime.type.scope.UndefinedImpl.call(UndefinedImpl.java:779)
at system.ioc.injector_cfc$cf.udfCall1(/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc:653)
at system.ioc.scopes.singleton_cfc$cf.udfCall(/coldbox/system/ioc/scopes/Singleton.cfc:78)
at system.ioc.injector_cfc$cf.udfCall1(/coldbox/system/ioc/Injector.cfc:370)
at system.web.services.interceptorservice_cfc$cf.udfCall2(/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc:350)
at system.web.services.interceptorservice_cfc$cf.udfCall(/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc)
at system.web.services.interceptorservice_cfc$cf.udfCall2(/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc:341)
at system.web.services.interceptorservice_cfc$cf.udfCall(/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc)
at system.web.services.interceptorservice_cfc$cf.udfCall2(/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc:275)
at system.web.services.moduleservice_cfc$cf.udfCall2(/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc:573)
at system.web.services.moduleservice_cfc$cf.udfCall(/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc)
at lucee.runtime.type.UDFImpl.call(UDFImpl.java:212)
at lucee.runtime.type.EnvUDF.call(EnvUDF.java:109)
at lucee.runtime.functions.closure.Each._call(Each.java:214)
at lucee.runtime.functions.closure.Each.invoke(Each.java:170)
at lucee.runtime.functions.closure.Each._call(Each.java:89)
at lucee.runtime.functions.closure.Each.call(Each.java:66)
at lucee.runtime.functions.arrays.ArrayEach._call(ArrayEach.java:51)
at lucee.runtime.functions.arrays.ArrayEach.call(ArrayEach.java:38)
at lucee.runtime.functions.arrays.ArrayEach.invoke(ArrayEach.java:67)
at lucee.runtime.interpreter.ref.func.BIFCall.getValue(BIFCall.java:134)
at lucee.runtime.type.util.MemberUtil.call(MemberUtil.java:117)
at lucee.runtime.type.util.ArraySupport.call(ArraySupport.java:322)
at system.web.services.moduleservice_cfc$cf.udfCall2(/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc:574)
at system.web.services.moduleservice_cfc$cf.udfCall(/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc)
at system.web.services.moduleservice_cfc$cf.udfCall2(/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc:505)
at lucee.runtime.type.UDFImpl.call(UDFImpl.java:212)
at lucee.runtime.type.EnvUDF.call(EnvUDF.java:109)
at lucee.runtime.functions.closure.Each._call(Each.java:214)
at lucee.runtime.functions.closure.Each.invoke(Each.java:170)
at lucee.runtime.functions.closure.Each._call(Each.java:89)
at lucee.runtime.functions.closure.Each.call(Each.java:66)
at lucee.runtime.functions.arrays.ArrayEach._call(ArrayEach.java:51)
at lucee.runtime.functions.arrays.ArrayEach.call(ArrayEach.java:38)
at lucee.runtime.functions.arrays.ArrayEach.invoke(ArrayEach.java:67)
at lucee.runtime.interpreter.ref.func.BIFCall.getValue(BIFCall.java:134)
at lucee.runtime.type.util.MemberUtil.call(MemberUtil.java:117)
at lucee.runtime.type.util.ArraySupport.call(ArraySupport.java:322)
at system.web.services.moduleservice_cfc$cf.udfCall2(/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc:506)
at system.web.services.moduleservice_cfc$cf.udfCall2(/coldbox/system/web/services/ModuleService.cfc:441)
at system.web.services.loaderservice_cfc$cf.udfCall(/coldbox/system/web/services/LoaderService.cfc:59)
at coldbox.system.bootstrap_cfc$cf.udfCall1(/coldbox/system/Bootstrap.cfc:98)
at coldbox.system.bootstrap_cfc$cf.udfCall(/coldbox/system/Bootstrap.cfc)
at application_cfc$cf.udfCall(/Application.cfc:85)
at lucee.runtime.listener.ModernAppListener.call(ModernAppListener.java:436)
at lucee.runtime.listener.ModernAppListener.onApplicationStart(ModernAppListener.java:303)
at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.initApplicationContext(PageContextImpl.java:3074)
at lucee.runtime.listener.ModernAppListener._onRequest(ModernAppListener.java:119)
at lucee.runtime.listener.MixedAppListener.onRequest(MixedAppListener.java:42)
at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.execute(PageContextImpl.java:2416)
at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl._execute(PageContextImpl.java:2406)
at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.executeCFML(PageContextImpl.java:2381)
at lucee.runtime.engine.Request.exe(Request.java:43)
at lucee.runtime.engine.CFMLEngineImpl._service(CFMLEngineImpl.java:1127)
at lucee.runtime.engine.CFMLEngineImpl.serviceCFML(CFMLEngineImpl.java:1073)
at lucee.loader.engine.CFMLEngineWrapper.serviceCFML(CFMLEngineWrapper.java:97)
at lucee.loader.servlet.CFMLServlet.service(CFMLServlet.java:51)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:791)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletHandler.handleRequest(ServletHandler.java:74)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterHandler.java:129)
at org.cfmlprojects.regexpathinfofilter.RegexPathInfoFilter.doFilter(RegexPathInfoFilter.java:47)
at io.undertow.servlet.core.ManagedFilter.doFilter(ManagedFilter.java:61)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterHandler.java:131)
at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:176)
at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:145)
at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:92)
at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:389)
at io.undertow.servlet.core.ManagedFilter.doFilter(ManagedFilter.java:61)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterHandler.java:131)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler.handleRequest(FilterHandler.java:84)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletSecurityRoleHandler.handleRequest(ServletSecurityRoleHandler.java:62)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletChain$1.handleRequest(ServletChain.java:68)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletDispatchingHandler.handleRequest(ServletDispatchingHandler.java:36)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.RedirectDirHandler.handleRequest(RedirectDirHandler.java:68)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.SSLInformationAssociationHandler.handleRequest(SSLInformationAssociationHandler.java:132)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletAuthenticationCallHandler.handleRequest(ServletAuthenticationCallHandler.java:57)
at io.undertow.server.handlers.PredicateHandler.handleRequest(PredicateHandler.java:43)
at io.undertow.security.handlers.AbstractConfidentialityHandler.handleRequest(AbstractConfidentialityHandler.java:46)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletConfidentialityConstraintHandler.handleRequest(ServletConfidentialityConstraintHandler.java:64)
at io.undertow.security.handlers.AuthenticationMechanismsHandler.handleRequest(AuthenticationMechanismsHandler.java:60)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.CachedAuthenticatedSessionHandler.handleRequest(CachedAuthenticatedSessionHandler.java:77)
at io.undertow.security.handlers.AbstractSecurityContextAssociationHandler.handleRequest(AbstractSecurityContextAssociationHandler.java:43)
at io.undertow.server.handlers.PredicateHandler.handleRequest(PredicateHandler.java:43)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.handleFirstRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:269)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.access$100(ServletInitialHandler.java:78)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler$2.call(ServletInitialHandler.java:133)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler$2.call(ServletInitialHandler.java:130)
at io.undertow.servlet.core.ServletRequestContextThreadSetupAction$1.call(ServletRequestContextThreadSetupAction.java:48)
at io.undertow.servlet.core.ContextClassLoaderSetupAction$1.call(ContextClassLoaderSetupAction.java:43)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.dispatchRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:249)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.access$000(ServletInitialHandler.java:78)
at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler$1.handleRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:99)
at io.undertow.server.Connectors.executeRootHandler(Connectors.java:376)
at io.undertow.server.HttpServerExchange$1.run(HttpServerExchange.java:830)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

Timestamp
7/23/20 6:00:16 PM EDT

Ok, That’s a different error.

Ok, maybe, let’s take a step back. What installation approach are you using?

Pasted File.png

I’m using the CommandBox installation