Getting started

I am trying to set up DocBox and capture some docs for some exsting CFCs. I downloaded and mapped the repo, and I can get it to run, however even though the doc files get created, there is nothing in them - just empty templates.

Here is my configuration:

`
docbox = new docbox.DocBox( properties={
projectTitle = “API Docs”,
outputDir = expandPath( “/mydocs” )
} );

docbox.generate(
source = expandPath( “/approot/modules/v1/models” )
);
`

Inside the /approot/modules/v1/models folder I added the proper annotation at the beginning of the CFCs:

`
/**

• @doc_abstract true
    */
    component accessors=true {

`

Apologies if I am doing something silly here, but I am a newbie to DocBox.

So, moving on from that initial block, I have managed to produce some output. Just playing around with settings really, this is what I had to do:

`

`
docbox = new docbox.DocBox( properties={
projectTitle = “API Docs”,
outputDir = expandPath( “/mydocs” )
} );

docbox.generate(
source = expandPath( “/approot/modules/v1/models” ),

);
`

`

And I didn't need to have any annotations in my CFCs. It just picked up everything in that folder.

It now seems to nest things in too many layers:

Evagoras.

The mapping requires the source path. You must declare them both. Have you seen the samples?

Luis Majano
CEO
Ortus Solutions, Corp
www.ortussolutions.com
P/F: 1-888-557-8057
Direct: (909) 248-3408

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/731/483

Social: twitter.com/ortussolutions | twitter.com/coldbox | twitter.com/lmajano | twitter.com/gocontentbox

Luis, yes I have and I got it to work - thanks!
I am seeing a lot of nesting though, on the left hand side of the frameset though (in the root search), like I showed above. Have you seen that before?

No I have not. Maybe Brad can comment

Never seen that myself. Perhaps you can do some debugging inside of Docbox and see what’s happening.

I also see a lot of nesting on the left hand side. Anybody figure out how to fix this yet?

I downloaded the most recent version from github and the issue went away. Have you tried that?

Oh thank you! I must’ve used a different source to download it. That worked perfectly.