Interceptor already registered by another CB module

I would like to write an interceptor for for OnCLIStart, which is part of the CLI lifecycle.
https://commandbox.ortusbooks.com/content/developing/interceptors/core/cli_lifecycle.html

But it turns out that I have the banner customizer CB module installed on this instance of commandBox (slug=commandbox-banner-customizer) and the OnCLIStart interceptor is registered in its ModuleConfig.cfc.

My “OnCLIStart()” interceptor isn’t firing.

Maybe I overlooked something else that would explain why my OnCLIStart() is not working…

Is it possible to have two modules that register the same interceptor?
If not:

• Is there an easy way to determine which interceptors are already registered/defined? (short of going into the ModuleConfig.cfc files of every system package/module you’ve installed)

• What is the best way to workaround this problem?:

• I could write a custom interception point but I’d really like to have my interceptor fire when the CLI is loaded/reloaded. Short of modifying CommandBox core (system) modules to insert my custom interception points in the places I’d like them, I don’t see a way to do this.

• I could use a different core interceptor (“preCommand” might work for my needs) but as I install more and more modules, the same problem could occur. Not to mention, I really don’t want my interceptor to fire before every command.

Thanks in advance,

Joel