Intermittent error #1

I am seeing the below error in my logs.

Which is coming from this line

#html.checkBox( name = “blogSubscribe”, checked = event.getValue(“blogSubscribe”, false))#

Now what I am struggling to see, is how it can throw this error when I am defaulting it to false. And it is intermittent, so I am not sure how this is happening.

Application Execution Exception

CFErrorType=boolean

CFDetails=If the component name is specified as a type of this argument, it is possible that either a definition file for the component cannot be found or is not accessible.

CFMessage=The CHECKED argument passed to the checkBox function is not of type boolean.

CFStackTrace=coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$InvalidArgumentTypeException: The CHECKED argument passed to the checkBox function is not of type boolean.

at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod._validateArg(UDFMethod.java:1064)

at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod._validateArg(UDFMethod.java:1077)

at cfHTMLHelper2ecfc1965098030$funcCHECKBOX.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\coldbox\system\plugins\HTMLHelper.cfc:875)

at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)

at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)

at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)

at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368)

at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55)

at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)

at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:518)

at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:660)

at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:469)

at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2373)

at cfCommentForm2ecfc1018380677$funcRENDERIT.runFunction(D:\home\andyscott.id.au\wwwroot\modules\contentbox\layouts\Elements\widgets\CommentForm.cfc:69)