java.lang.StackOverflowError

Hi all,

I getting the java.lang.StackOverflowError at my application
interesting section Settings.Integrations event is running smoothly, but Jobs.Sap.GetECommerceMaterials event and similar events is crashing

my application communicates over SOAP and REST with SAP systems, SAP CRM system and Marketplace systems.

running events;

Main/Index

orders/orders

Orders/OrderDetails

orders/OrderReport

Settings/Integrations

Settings/Partners

Settings/Services

crashing events;
Jobs/Sap/GetECommerceMaterials

Jobs/Sap/Materials

Jobs/Sap/Prices

Jobs/Sap/OrderStatus

Jobs/Trendyol/CreateNewProducts

Jobs/Trendyol/updatePriceAndInventory

Jobs/Trendyol/Orders

Jobs/Trendyol/DeleteProduct
Jobs/SAPCRM/CreateOrder

Coldbox version: coldbox-5.0.0+633
Development server: Coldfusion 2018
Production server: Lucee 5

I attached production and development server crash logs
have you any idea?

thanks
Mahmut

coldfusion-2018-StackOverflowError.txt (156 KB)

GetECommerceMaterials.htm (2.18 MB)

Firstly, you’re a few ColdBox updates behind, so run an “update” from CommandBox to pull in the latest. Secondly, the stack looks like you have a circular dependency injection. I added a check in some cases for that in a recent ColdBox update, but decting circular deps isn’t easy so it doesn’t catch everything. Track down your circular dependency and either remove it, or wrap one of them in a provider.

property name=“circular” inject=“provider:circular”;

To help track it down, you can enable debug logging in Logbox on the coldbox.system.ioc category.

Hi Brad,
Thank you for your quick answer.

I update coldbox via commandbox from 5.0.0 to 5.3.0, but I getting the attached error and StackOverflowError is continue.

I do not know what will I do :frowning:
we are in the pass to live our project this weekend

regards

24 Ocak 2019 Perşembe 22:00:58 UTC+3 tarihinde Brad Wood yazdı:

Login.pdf (217 KB)

What version of ColdFusion is this? That error looks similar to an error that Coldbox has on Adobe 2018 due to an Adobe bug that will be fixed in update 2. If that is the case, add a CF Mapping in your Application.cfc called “/HTMLHelper” that points to that module inside the coldbox/system folder.

If Brads suggestion does not work you may try increasing the -Xss argument in your jvm config. You should still find and correct the circular dependency but increasing the stack size may get you through your launch.