Missing Layout

Hi guys,

My app has been working correctly for quite a while but for some reason i’m now getting an error indicating that my layout cannot be found despite the file being in the layouts folder.

I edited the file for the first time in a couple of months so I’m not sure if this is being caused by a file permissions error. regardless, here is the error that I get. Also, no changes were done to my config file, and i’m still running the same version of CB.

Error Type: MissingInclude : [N/A]
Error Messages: Could not find the included template //layouts/Layout.Main.cfm.
Note: If you wish to use an absolute template path (for example, template="/mypath/index.cfm") with CFINCLUDE, you must create a mapping for the path using the ColdFusion Administrator. Or, you can use per-application settings to specify mappings specific to this application by specifying a mappings struct to THIS.mappings in Application.cfc.
Using relative paths (for example, template=“index.cfm” or template="…/index.cfm") does not require the creation of any special mappings. It is therefore recommended that you use relative paths with CFINCLUDE whenever possible.

Tag Context:
ID: CFINCLUDE
LINE: 253
Template: /Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/plugins/Renderer.cfc
ID: CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE: 244
Template: /Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/Coldbox.cfc
ID: CF_UDFMETHOD
LINE: 69
Template: /Library/WebServer/Documents/guardly-platform/app/Application.cfc

Any ideas? Permissions?

Thanks.

Nolan

Can you open it in an editor? If yes then…

Check your config file.

You can also dump Event.getMemento() to verify the layout for the request.

Aaron Greenlee
http://aarongreenlee.com/