Need Testers

I wanted to see if some of you could tet the latest on github that I
posted today. I have been working with lots of performance tools
lately and I have applied several improvements to the core which have
dramatically changed the performance of normal vanilla requests. I
was getting on my mac 512mb heap with cf9 an average of 30-40 ms per
request, with handler caching and no reloading and no debug. After
these patches I am getting averages of 10-15ms per request.

Anyways, this is extremely good news on the performance front as I
think I was able to rework some pending approaches and I still think I
can squeeze some more out. Anyways, testing on current github core is
highly appreciated.

That's awesome, Luis. I assume the new WireBox changes are in this mix?

Now that I've got my last major release out of the way at work, I'll give the nightly a spin on my local development box to see how my app runs on it. With what you said below, I'll expect my links to be loaded before I even click on them :slight_smile:

~Brad

Nice job!!

My application is around 50% faster :wink:

This doesnt include wirebox yet so still more improvent coming

I’ll put a full load on it and report the difference.

Thanks.

Aaron

Hi Luis, what kind of tests are you looking for? Do you want to test execution times of a skeleton application running bleeding edge and again against RC1?

Thanks,

• John

Yea or maybe apps that do more than just say hello. Because those execute in less than 10ms. Just wondering on real life ones

Luis,

Been using this all day. A definite improvement. I was having very
slow execution times on afterHandlerCreation when I was autowiring a
bunch of services and didn't have handler caching on. Used to be about
3500ms, now its around 300ms.

Curt

wow, huge improvements. Can you retest from the commit I did tonight. I believe I nailed our autowire issues, I am seeing on my tests on vanilla apps at about 6-9 ms now per request. It is incredible the squeeze!

Check it

I just downloaded the latest build and when I refreshed the framework I receive this error in my app:

Error autowiring v01.interceptors.Security. Element COMPATMODE is undefined in INSTANCE.

any ideas?

Thanks.

Nolan

Here is the stack trace for my last message:

Error autowiring v01.interceptors.Security. Element COMPATMODE is undefined in INSTANCE.
coldfusion.runtime.UndefinedElementException: Element COMPATMODE is undefined in INSTANCE. at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.resolveCanonicalName(CfJspPage.java:1724) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._resolve(CfJspPage.java:1677) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._resolveAndAutoscalarize(CfJspPage.java:1812) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._resolveAndAutoscalarize(CfJspPage.java:1805) at cfBeanFactory2ecfc3872995$funcGETMODEL.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/plugins/BeanFactory.cfc:193) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2547) at cfBeanFactory2ecfc3872995$funcGETMODELDSL.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/plugins/BeanFactory.cfc:897) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2547) at cfBeanFactory2ecfc3872995$funcGETDSLDEPENDENCY.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/plugins/BeanFactory.cfc:801) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2547) at cfBeanFactory2ecfc3872995$funcAUTOWIRE.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/plugins/BeanFactory.cfc:704) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at cfAutowire2ecfc1064316249$funcPROCESSAUTOWIRE.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/interceptors/Autowire.cfc:137) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2582) at cfAutowire2ecfc1064316249$funcAFTERASPECTSLOAD.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/interceptors/Autowire.cfc:79) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301) at coldfusion.tagext.lang.InvokeTag.doEndTag(InvokeTag.java:389) at cfInterceptorState2ecfc710296920$funcINVOKER.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/web/context/InterceptorState.cfc:139) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2582) at cfInterceptorState2ecfc710296920$funcPROCESS.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/web/context/InterceptorState.cfc:86) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:491) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2360) at cfInterceptorService2ecfc1064019577$funcPROCESSSTATE.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc:105) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:491) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2360) at cfLoaderService2ecfc1829497791$funcLOADAPPLICATION.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/web/services/LoaderService.cfc:96) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:491) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2360) at cfColdbox2ecfc2104022983$funcLOADCOLDBOX.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/Coldbox.cfc:71) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2582) at cfColdbox2ecfc2104022983$funcRELOADCHECKS.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/Coldbox.cfc:98) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2582) at cfApplication2ecfc1523304759$funcONREQUESTSTART.runFunction(/Library/WebServer/Documents/myapp/v01/Application.cfc:58) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:368) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:55) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:491) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.invoke(AppEventInvoker.java:88) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.onRequestStart(AppEventInvoker.java:258) at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:349) at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:48) at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40) at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:94) at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:70) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:79) at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:46) at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22) at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62) at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:200) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:86) at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:94) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.service(FilterChain.java:101) at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106) at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42) at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:286) at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:543) at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:203) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:428) at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66) The error occurred in /Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/FrameworkSupertype.cfc: line 404
Called from /Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/interceptors/Autowire.cfc: line 141
Called from /Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/interceptors/Autowire.cfc: line 79
Called from /Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/web/context/InterceptorState.cfc: line 139
Called from /Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/web/context/InterceptorState.cfc: line 86
Called from /Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/web/services/InterceptorService.cfc: line 105
Called from /Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/web/services/LoaderService.cfc: line 96
Called from /Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/Coldbox.cfc: line 71
Called from /Library/WebServer/Documents/frameworks/coldbox/system/Coldbox.cfc: line 98
Called from /Library/WebServer/Documents/myapp/v01/Application.cfc: line 58

402 : 		<cfargument name="detail" 	type="string" 	required="no" default="">
403 : 		<cfargument name="type"  	type="string" 	required="no" default="Framework">
**404 : 		<cfthrow type="#arguments.type#" message="#arguments.message#"  detail="#arguments.detail#">**
405 : 	</cffunction>
406 : 	

yea, sorry, had 3 typos, it would help to run the unit tests before committing right!

Anyways, all good now.

:slight_smile: all good. Great work Luis. Looking forward to seeing the new features and performance improvements!

going to download the latest build now.

cheers.

N

Hmm, I tried to use the latest and it broke my application.... It seems the
fixes that I asked for a few months ago, have not made it into the main
stream side as yet.

Will try to merge the changes needed and give it another go.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
http://www.andyscott.id.au/

Hi Luis,

This is my workstation so it's not a true test of performance but
hopefully gives some useful feedback.

Reloading the framework is 11% faster on average (I ran it multiple times)
A normal page request is pretty much the same

I suspect that my gains are less than you had due to the database
calls and loading other frameworks.

Thanks for all your hard work.

- John

I get this on my entities that have autowiring since last night's
update. Any thoughts?

Oops! Exception Encountered

Application Execution Exception
Error Type: org.hibernate.TransientObjectException : [N/A]
Error Messages: object references an unsaved transient instance - save
the transient instance before flushing:
coldfusion.orm.PersistentTemplateProxy

Stack

rg.hibernate.TransientObjectException: object references an unsaved
transient instance - save the transient instance before flushing:
coldfusion.orm.PersistentTemplateProxy
  at
org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.throwTransientObjectException(SessionImpl
.java:1894)
  at
org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.getEntityName(SessionImpl.java:1888)
  at
coldfusion.orm.hibernate.SessionWrapper.getEntityName(SessionWrapper.jav
  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor98.invoke(Unknown Source)
  at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
Impl.java:25)
  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
  at coldfusion.runtime.StructBean.invoke(StructBean.java:508)
  at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2393)
  at
cfAutowire2ecfc427046253$funcPROCESSENTITYINJECTION.runFunction(E:\Inetp
ub\wwwroot\dev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\intercepto
rs\Autowire.cfc:154)
  at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472)
  at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47)
  at
coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405)
  at
coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.j
ava:368)
  at
coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:
55)
  at
coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:321)
  at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:517)
  at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2547)
  at
cfAutowire2ecfc427046253$funcORMPOSTNEW.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\d
ev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\interceptors\Autowire.
cfc:112)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:496)
  at
coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:355)
  at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2301)
  at coldfusion.tagext.lang.InvokeTag.doEndTag(InvokeTag.java:389)
  at
cfInterceptorState2ecfc489334421$funcINVOKER.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\wwwr
oot\dev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\web\context\Inter
ceptorState.cfc:139)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:220)
  at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2582)
  at
cfInterceptorState2ecfc489334421$funcPROCESS.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\wwwr
oot\dev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\web\context\Inter
ceptorState.cfc:86)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:491)
  at
coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337)
  at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2360)
  at
cfInterceptorService2ecfc641328489$funcPROCESSSTATE.runFunction(E:\Inetp
ub\wwwroot\dev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\web\servic
es\InterceptorService.cfc:105)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
  at
  at
cfColdboxProxy2ecfc596750863$funcANNOUNCEINTERCEPTION.runFunction(E:\Ine
tpub\wwwroot\dev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\remote\C
oldboxProxy.cfc:140)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
cfEventHandler2ecfc1364687969$funcPOSTNEW.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\wwwroot
\dev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\orm\hibernate\EventH
andler.cfc:25)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
  at
  at
cfBaseORMService2ecfc703685354$funcNEW.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\de
v.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\orm\hibernate\BaseORMSe
rvice.cfc:268)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:2547)
  at coldfusion.runtime.SuperScope.invoke(SuperScope.java:18)
  at
cfVirtualEntityService2ecfc1892024328$funcNEW.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\www
root\dev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\orm\hibernate\Vi
rtualEntityService.cfc:90)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
  at
  at
cfGeneral2ecfc1784846912$funcDOSAVEUSER.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\d
ev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\handlers\General.cfc:126)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
  at
  at
coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._emptyTcfTag(CfJspPage.java:2723)
  at
cfController2ecfc945089193$funcINVOKER.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\de
v.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc:684)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
cfController2ecfc945089193$funcRUNEVENT.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\d
ev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc:571
)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
  at
  at
cfFrameworkSupertype2ecfc1140076788$funcRUNEVENT.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\
wwwroot\dev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\FrameworkSupe
rtype.cfc:263)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
cfGeneral2ecfc1784846912$funcDOSAVEREGISTRATION.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\w
wwroot\dev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\handlers\General.cfc:48)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
  at
  at
coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._emptyTcfTag(CfJspPage.java:2723)
  at
cfController2ecfc945089193$funcINVOKER.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\de
v.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc:684)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
cfController2ecfc945089193$funcRUNEVENT.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\d
ev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc:571
)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
  at
  at
cfColdbox2ecfc642682150$funcPROCESSCOLDBOXREQUEST.runFunction(E:\Inetpub
\wwwroot\dev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc:
238)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
  at
  at
cfApplication2ecfc473319946$funcONREQUESTSTART.runFunction(E:\Inetpub\ww
wroot\dev.ckhnet.com\webcom\trunk\wwwCore\Application.cfc:91)
  at
  at
  at
55)
  at
  at
  at
  at
coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.invoke(AppEventInvoker.java:88)
  at
coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.onRequestStart(AppEventInvoker.java:2
58)
  at
coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:349)
  at
coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:
48)
  at
coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40)
  at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:94)
  at
coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:70)
  at
coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:79)
  at
coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersist
enceFilter.java:28)
  at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)
  at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:46)
  at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)
  at
coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)
  at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62)
  at
coldfusion.filter.RequestThrottleFilter.invoke(RequestThrottleFilter.jav
  at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:200)
  at
coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89)
  at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:86)
  at
coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServ
letFilter.java:42)
  at
coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)
  at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:94)
  at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.service(FilterChain.java:101)
  at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106)
  at
jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
  at
jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:286
)
  at
jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:543
)
  at
jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:
203)
  at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.j
ava:320)
  at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java
:428)
  at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.jav
  at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

curt do you have google talk?

I’ve completed a load test comparing a production application where the only difference is ColdBox RC1 and a version from GitHub as of last night.

38,000 requests over 27 min.

Report attached.

Thanks!

Aaron Greenlee
http://aarongreenlee.com/

ColdBox-LoadTest-AaronGreenlee.pdf (238 KB)

Thanks Aaron,

looks like we are on the right track here!!

Luis F. Majano
President
Ortus Solutions, Corp

ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/731/483
Blog: http://www.luismajano.com
IECFUG Manager: http://www.iecfug.com

Definitely.