Reinstalling Contentbox (1.09) And Getting Errors

I had my site moved to CF10 server, and deleted my Contentbox 1.06 with its failed 1.08 upgrade, deleted the original database and then created a clean db, and installed Contentbox 1.09.

After clicking the button to install, I get this:

Oops! Exception Encountered

Application Execution Exception
Error Type: Application : [N/A]
Error Messages: Error while executing the Hibernate query.
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'contentbox.cb_setting' doesn't exist

ID: CF_CFPAGE
LINE: 828
Template: C:\HostingSpaces\KNITGAL\knitgal.com\wwwroot\theblog\coldbox\system\orm\hibernate\BaseORMService.cfc
ID: CF_SUPERSCOPE
LINE: 159
Template: C:\HostingSpaces\KNITGAL\knitgal.com\wwwroot\theblog\coldbox\system\orm\hibernate\VirtualEntityService.cfc
ID: CF_UDFMETHOD
LINE: 49
Template: C:\HostingSpaces\KNITGAL\knitgal.com\wwwroot\theblog\modules\contentbox\model\system\SettingService.cfc
ID: CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE: 42
Template: C:\HostingSpaces\KNITGAL\knitgal.com\wwwroot\theblog\modules\contentbox-ui\interceptors\CBRequest.cfc
ID: CFINVOKE
LINE: 139
Template: C:\HostingSpaces\KNITGAL\knitgal.com\wwwroot\theblog\coldbox\system\web\context\InterceptorState.cfc
ID: CF_UDFMETHOD
LINE: 86
Template: C:\HostingSpaces\KNITGAL\knitgal.com\wwwroot\theblog\coldbox\system\web\context\InterceptorState.cfc
LINE: 134
Template: C:\HostingSpaces\KNITGAL\knitgal.com\wwwroot\theblog\coldbox\system\web\services\InterceptorService.cfc
LINE: 208
Template: C:\HostingSpaces\KNITGAL\knitgal.com\wwwroot\theblog\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc
LINE: 103
Template: C:\HostingSpaces\KNITGAL\knitgal.com\wwwroot\theblog\Application.cfc

Did you restart cf. looks like the orm has not reloaded

Yup - that did the trick. This is going to be an issue for those of us who are on shared hosts, though; fortunately, there weren't a lot of sites on the server box so I was able to get the server restart done fairly quickly.

Another trick, change the application name…