Session Variables in Debugger Output?

Hello All,

Where (or how?) do I view my session variables (sessionStorage@cbstorages) in the debugger (cbox-debugger)?

This is all I see. Thanks!

I don’t think the cbdebugger module has any code in place to detect if cbstorages is in use and show the contents. If you want to dump out the session information, just build a page that does so. I don’t see a way to extend the debugger to add arbitrary information to it. I’ll ask Luis to chime in if there is a way.

Sergio,

The debugger has different interception points so you can add your own debugger consoles.

beforeDebuggerPanel and afterDebuggerPanel

This way you can intercept those interception points and add your own panels.

Luis, before my last post I checked the moduleConfig for the debugger module and saw that there were no custom interceptions points declared:

https://github.com/coldbox-modules/cbox-debugger/blob/development/modules/cbdebugger/ModuleConfig.cfc

Do those interception points work in the module since being removed from the core? (The ColdBox core doesn’t have those interception points declared either)

Good point!

Ding ding, bug alert!

– -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ColdBox Platform” group. For News, visit For Documentation, visit For Bug Reports, visit — You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ColdBox Platform” group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to . To post to this group, send email to . To view this discussion on the web visit . For more options, visit .