[testbox 3.1.0] Test Coverage Not Working

I’m having trouble with the Code Coverage report on one of my ColdFusion sites even though the tests are running with no issues. The report is generated but is showing 0% coverage. The server has FusionReactor installed, and I have other sites running on this server with identical code that are showing test coverage.

There isn’t a lot of information in the documentation about configuring the code coverage, so I’m hoping someone here can point me in the right direction to start troubleshooting. Is this possibly something I have configured incorrectly in FusionReactor?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Let me know if any other info is needed.

Thanks,
Jake

Have you read through the docs here:
https://testbox.ortusbooks.com/code-coverage/introduction

Is this Adobe CF or Lucee? Do you get coverage on the second request? (A known issue on Lucee)

I’ve read through those doc pages and verified the configuration settings in my runner.cfm file, but nothing seems to be working.

This is Adobe CF and I don’t get coverage on the second request, but I do get coverage on other sites on the server with the same code.

Thanks for your quick reply! Let me know if there’s anything else I can check.

There’s not much to be known outside of those docs. The “second run” issue only affects Lucee. If you’re not getting coverage, that usually means Fusionreactor is not installed/runniner, the code coverage is turned off in the runner.cfm, or your whitelist/blacklist of file patterns are excluding all files.