[version] [1.0.9] Enable URL Rewriting

I don’t know if contentbox does something else special, but in a regular coldbox app you would remove the index.cfm from routes.cfm and install mod_rewrite . The .htaccess file with the rewrite rules you need are available in the bundle download if coldbox.

Brad

Yeah, that’s what I’ve been looking for and couldn’t find???

Ciao for now,

Richard

That pretty much is all the installer does, from what I can see is strip out the index.cfm from the routes.cfm file. Which means that the SES interceptor must also be already loaded for ContentBox.

You will also need to enable take the comments off of LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so in your Apache httpd.conf file and then restart Apache.

Thanks,

George Murphy

Thanks Andrew!

Thanks for your thoughts chaps but I’ve tried all those suggestions already and get nothing but 500 errors…

Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use ‘LimitInternalRecursion’ to increase the limit if necessary. Use ‘LogLevel debug’ to get a backtrace.

Inspecting the supplied .htaccess file with one I already use for non-ContentBox sites that work, I inserted this as the second line…

RewriteBase /

…which seems to do the job.

Can any mod-rewrite gurus take a look at the supplied .htaccess file and comment?